- made suggestions
- thought about what is needed for a fibs-meeting
- offered to help in organisazion of the meeting
- have kids
-- can only in hollidays
-- can only not in hollidays
- have no money, can not afford a big journey or a hotelroom - even staying in a restaurant for 1 day
- dont like shopping
- dont need sightseeing
- like to cook together
- like to play
- are too ill, handicaped, dont find a babysitter, and so on...
seemes really hard to organize such a meeting.
good, its not my problem
on the other side, it would be good to know, who is interested in this meeting ...
and in the central point: the tourney
what about the possibility to play the tourney and not staying there?
- this would be possible in 2 suggestions i saw here: doetinchem and leverkusen - using fibs and a beamer
maybe leverkusen is better reachable:
koeln-bonn-airport is near and there is a train from mailand via zuerich, basel, karlsruhe, mannheim, frankfurt to koeln
and another from muenchen via mannheim, koeln to amsterdam and back
maybe there is also a train from berlin to koeln
there are also good possibilities in sharing cars, if 2-3 cars start in basel, krotzingen, freiburg they can catch all fibsters on the way who are living in the south or south-west via karlsruhe, mannheim, frankfurt or karlsruhe, mannheim, koblenz
and: in this region there are fibsters living, who are used to organize tourneys i think
extraplus for leverkusen: there are bedrooms (2-4 beds) some (womenrooms) have their own bathroom, and some have it together on the floor. i will ask for the prizes and pictures if you really like.
but there are also hotels in koeln/leverkusen...