News:

we need 2 or 3 small donations a month, and an ad or 2 each month, consistently over the year, to keep the board going.....http://www.fibsboard.com/donate.php

Main Menu

Burpers Complaint Against Me

Started by JonJon, June 01, 2004, 07:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JonJon

Lets just move this over here. why don't we?

I noticed Burper had complained against me...and I sent a message asking why...this is the response I received:

Message from burper: because of your support for don and your general disrespect of other TD's
Message from burper: why do you have a complaint against me?

I don't so much support Don as I have moral objection to the way the Don situation was handled. I can agree with some of the arguments against Don, but the manner in which it has been handled is absolute crap and should not be allowed. I have spoken with other TDs who agree with me, but choose not to speak up out of fear of being ganged up on, much like what is happening with this very situation, being complained against for no good reason.

To answer the question, which is obvious I should think, because 1)you complained against me, 2) I don't think decent people should play against you as you are obviously crazy, and have unpredictable hissy fits and 3) you are an irresponsible user of FIBS.

This is an abuse of repbot, I don't care if you wrote the code for it, you are abusing it. It is my understanding that RB is there to warn players off of opponents who may drop or be abusive. It is meant to be a warning system, not a sword. You are using it as a sword.

Its people like you, Burper, who make FIBS a displeasure to be a part of.

JJ

webrunner

Sorry JonJon but i see nothing else in this post then a vicious and personal attach.
That is not what this forum is for.
I'll have to close this topic down.

And no.. it doesn't mean that i am taking sides with burper, i do this because this post is against the policy of this board.

If you need to pick a fight do it on fibs, on tell or even by email.. :argue:

but not here. :angry:  
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |