News:

All new Fibsboard.com for 2011 --" your unofficial Forum for all fings FIBS."
New Membergroups, new boards including topical discussions, Campaigns, Culture and Gossip. Photo Galleries, Forum Backgammon vs Top Guest, and much much more.........faster and improved, with sas :)

Main Menu

Some Advice for Special Guests

Started by stog, February 27, 2011, 10:47:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

Some Advice for Special Guests (work-in-progress) please augment as fit...

the Forum match is performed one move at a time - commenting as u see fit ('say something interesting where you can'.)

-- if you look at one of the other matches you will see the dates -- usually u move every couple of days -- the herd (us, the forum have a poll/discussion -- and then we move

sometimes the match officiator/facilitator will move a 'given' or forced move, and if you let them know that you might want to double before they give you your dice roll -- all is well

as the special  guest you only have to login and make your move with a post -- you choose 'new topic to do that -- ie if you go to the new fibsboard forum match no? -- there are no posts at present -- but i will shortly click "new topic" to post a welcome post --- we will help you so don't worry -- the officiator manages gnu, and uploads the diagrams and the polls for the herd' the forum--- us lot who u are playing in effect...

hi
:drive1: will be officiating/facilitating the match, and he/she will contact you here, or on fibs when we are ready to go -- in the meantime -- let me know of any 'bio' i can include in the intro welcome -- doesn't really matter, but it's always nice to know when we have a nordic open winner in our midst -- and from where someone is from etc

np if u wish to remain anonymous

good luck and have fun

and remember we will guide you through it

we all use it as a learning aid and we don't usually gnu analyse until a position has passed and the cube is no longer valid etc

a match file is usually available at the end

thanks again and we look forward to reading your commentaries