News:

All new Fibsboard.com for 2011 --" your unofficial Forum for all fings FIBS."
New Membergroups, new boards including topical discussions, Campaigns, Culture and Gossip. Photo Galleries, Forum Backgammon vs Top Guest, and much much more.........faster and improved, with sas :)

Main Menu

FIBS Tournament Schedule

Started by sixty_something, May 26, 2010, 08:42:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

received this message

Quoteone of the tourneys on saturday is not showing on the calender that this link takes us to http://www.fibsboard.com/tourney-schedule/fibs-tournament-schedule/msg22489/#msg22489  on saturday, the newest tourney Krazy Kiwi Klassic Konkluder 0800 USA/EST is missing.

sorry, i haven't messed with this calender and didn't think i should.  please correct if you can.

ty,

Tom

I maintained the text based schedule, I am not sure who the best person is to update the current image based schedule.

Tom

KissMyAss

I went and looked through that link, and took a closer look at the schedule. 

Kiwi Klassic Konkluder IS listed on the tourney schedule post written by sixty-something.  BUT it is not listed on the calendar link post done by Stog.   

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

jeeves

Stop doing an impression of a dozy kiwi    :sleep: :sleep:, the question relates to the image-based schedule, not the text-based schedule.  If you want to update the image, you'll have to speak to my secretary, Diane.  :dry: :dry:

KissMyAss

Stop doing your impression of a whinging pom, and pay attention dear.  He clearly mentions "calendar" in his post, and the link, when followed, takes you directly to Stog's post which is a calendar.   The image based schedule in sixty-something's link DOES have the Konkluder tourney listed.   

I know its difficult to remember things at your advanced age, but hopefully this will assist you.  (I typed slowly and everything, so you got no excuse now!)   :)

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

diane

Quote from: Tom on April 12, 2014, 03:55:39 PM
I maintained the text based schedule, I am not sure who the best person is to update the current image based schedule.

Tom

Haven't you asked this before? And didn't I say can?  Didn't I also post to that effect??

Or am I having prejavu?

Anyhoo, not relevant, the image is correct [because I take care of it  ;) ]
Never give up on the things that make you smile

diane

Quote from: stog on April 12, 2014, 03:26:07 PM
received this message

Yes - the message is for you, to update your calendar. Not sure why you are sharing it??

I seem to recall anyone can edit that calendar, but no one knows how to, except you. No one else seems keen to learn.

diane

Quote from: diane on April 14, 2014, 01:51:00 PM
I seem to recall anyone can edit that calendar, but no one knows how to, except you. No one else seems keen to learn.

No, just checked, only admin can edit that calendar, which is you, stog.

stog

the calendar is a google calendar maintained by tom so it will be up to him to edit

i can edit the post because it is html but the calendar is a google thingy

diane

Ok, that is clearer than in the original post. Tom it is then..

magic_one

Can someone please add all the tornaments listed in the full schedule at
http://www.fibsboard.com/tourney-schedule/fibs-tournament-schedule/
posted on: May 26, 2010, 02:42:09 PM
to the google "FIBS Backgammon Tournaments" calendar at
http://www.fibsboard.com/tourney-schedule/fibs-tournament-schedule/
reply posted on: May 26, 2010, 03:50:27 PM
For example, Monday   Monday Three/Five   Tom/Socksey   3/5   1130   1200   USA/EST
Otherwise, I do not know where to look for the most recent list of current tournaments.

Thanks . . .

Tom

I just updated the google calendar

KissMyAss

BOSSMAN

Brazilsdk in shout atm... saying Aussie Hump Day isn't listed in the schedule.  Said something about it not being on the google schedule.  I've looked at the first post on this link, which is the link he put in shout,... and it's clearly there. 

I dunno what schedule he's talking about so I'll leave it with you to sort out, I got a tourney to run.

Hugs

Tom

I updated the google calendar and also noticed that the Australian Bago was missing... added that too

Thanks!

josephmcg

I note that my usual lunchtime fix [Krazy Kiwi Klassic] seems to be taking place an hour or two earlier than the advertised time.  Looks like it's following Southern Hemisphere Daylight Savings time [rather than the advertised 'USA/EST'].

magic_one

In the full schedule, Monday "Week In" tourney is listed as starting at 2000 Aus/Eastern.
In the full schedule, Friday "Week Out" tourney is listed as starting at 2000 Aus/Eastern.
The above two tourneys appear to start at the same time, but on different days.
However, the Tournament calendar shows starting times to be 4am, 6am respectively.
Which times are correct?

magic_one

:unsure: What about "Aussie Midnight Fun"?   :huh:

stog

Quotehttp://www.fibsboard.com/tourney-schedule/fibs-tournament-schedule/msg22483/#msg22483

A reporter has made the following comment:
The document for the shedule is missing and I depend on it for registering times/start times.Where has it gone ?It has all the information but in an open format.I keep getting a 404 - Attachment Not Found message.This never happened before?

have looked into this and i'm sry i can't find a fix at the moment -- the attachment seems to be on the server with correct permision but can't be accessed -- it might be because of new server security -- it being a m'soft docx -- also i don't think sixty has maintained or updated the doc for many many  years

i recommend you use the google tourney schedule maintained by Tom http://www.fibsboard.com/tourney-schedule/fibs-tournament-schedule/msg22489/#msg22489

diane

where did the delete button go?

stog

i think it's called 'remove'