News:

**VIP donor members can set up a profile gallery, only viewable by those on their buddy list ****

Main Menu

Game 3, move 4 : Herd 4-4

Started by diane, July 19, 2012, 09:26:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

Never give up on the things that make you smile

stog

Spoiler
i actually like the not available 7/3 6/2 and 20/16 2x, but went for 20/16 2x 11/7 2x Also very good might be 11/7 2x and bringing our anchor out thus giving us some power in the outboard; but is it too early to move out our anchor, and if we leave it, do we not need to keep the connecting mid 20 point?; hence the initial choice of  7/3 6/2 and 11/7 2x also not listed. this is an important move for the Herd with many different approaches; i look forward to reading other opinions
[close]

Dungeoneer

Spoiler
Lifting the men on the 11pt now had not exactly been a dream of mine, but we can only play what we rolled. 13/9(2) 11/7(2); everything else looks either too stripped or too loose.
[close]
δS = 0

stiefnu

Spoiler
I'm with Dungeoneer on this one, preferring to give up our mid, make a good 4-pt blockade but keep holding our oppo's gp.  Our blot will be vulnerable to various combinations but, if hit, we will at least be favourite to re-enter.  13-9(2), 11-7(2).
[close]