News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

I need HELP!!!!

Started by jschothorst, November 02, 2016, 04:15:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jschothorst

How do I get a password to play on GridGammon? I used to be a member of the parent site prior to 2006, but my old password does not work anymore. I am willing to pay, if need be. I have tried to get in contact with them, but to no avail, they haven't gotten back to me. What the heck can I do to correct this situation?

maria

Quote from: jschothorst on November 02, 2016, 04:15:58 PM
How do I get a password to play on GridGammon? I used to be a member of the parent site prior to 2006, but my old password does not work anymore. I am willing to pay, if need be. I have tried to get in contact with them, but to no avail, they haven't gotten back to me. What the heck can I do to correct this situation?

Hello.  GridGammon is run (or used to be run) by Gabriella.  Send an email to support@gridgammon.com with a copy going to garbriella@gridgammon.com and explain your situation.  She might be able to help you.  I know a LONG time ago you had to have a referral but I'm not sure if this is still the case.  Good luck.

Im_not_gimmeluck

grid gammon as far as i know is dead.  i have emailed and maturin got sponsored.  both with no results