News:

**VIP donor members can set up a profile gallery, only viewable by those on their buddy list ****

Main Menu

News

Started by Tomawaky, October 29, 2005, 08:36:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

I decided to not post any more news of the FLG here. You can still access them from the FLG homepage.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

webrunner

"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

Tomawaky

That staff and no real significance. And I do not think it is necessary to discuss it here and open the debate. (You will told me)
But if somebody want to know, I can answer personnal message.
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

socksey

I'm not sure what you mean, Tomawaky, but I like having your announcements here.   :mellow:

socksey

You may see her some night, silhouetted against the moon, & ask who taught her to fly. My mother, she’ll say. She was a good teacher. As far as my wings carry me, my heart always knows the way home. - Laini

mradica

If someone is interested to watch, there will be semifinal match play in Wednesday 20th February at 20:00 UTC
between Peggels and mradica. We will play at least two 9 pointers that evening. Possible third match will be played on Thursday same time, if it will be to late same day.

Thanks