News:

check out the backgammon problems...http://www.fibsboard.com/backgammon-problems/
y not post a position yourself - help is available on posting with pics and spoiler

Main Menu

Hello everyone!

Started by eisregen, January 28, 2010, 07:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eisregen

Hey,
I'am new to the board. So firstly i hope that "Chit Chat" is the correct forum for this topic. Second, I like to introduce myself: My name is Oliver, 23, I origin from Bavaria/Germany and I am studying Political Science in munich. This is part of my officer's training - in july I will become something similar to second lieutenant in the German Armed Forces. As i have plenty of spare time, I decided to come back to FIBS and backgammon. I used to play here some years ago, but either I forgot my login or it was deleted.
I am looking forward to read and write and learn from you. By the way, my nickname here equals that I use ingame. Currently I am ranking between 1700 and 1740, hopefully improving in the future.

As a welcome gift I'll try to attach a somehow odd game with some incredible funny dices at the end of the third game (guaranteed virus free). You can open it i.e. with GNU.
Enjoy watching it. Greetings to Jack_Shit.  ;)

So far, gl&hf,
- Oliver

stog

hi Oliver - welcome to you
i have added .mat as an accepted file attachment
regards

and a big hi to mr sh** too :)

adrian

Quote from: stog on January 28, 2010, 07:15:57 PM
and a big hi to mr sh** too :)
Are you censoring yourself too?? ROFL
VERY offtopic now: I find the censorship really stupid and annoying in live TV broadcasts, it just spoils the thread of any "weird" news and it certainly doesn't help anyone. I wonder why are you doing it too automatically or selfimposed ?!?

####! (testing..)
Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

diane

Welcome back, I wish you success in your training, and improving here...to that end, I would advise avoiding Mr Sh*t, he does have some very odd dices  ;)   :lol:
Never give up on the things that make you smile

lewscannon

Quote from: diane on January 29, 2010, 07:32:48 AM
Welcome back, I wish you success in your training, and improving here...to that end, I would advise avoiding Mr Sh*t, he does have some very odd dices  ;)   :lol:

That's King sh** to you, Diane :-)

diane

Quote from: lewscannon on January 29, 2010, 02:37:46 PM
That's King sh** to you, Diane :-)

Oh yeah, and lews too, he just plain cheats... :lol:
Never give up on the things that make you smile

socksey

Welcome back!   :)  Hope to play you soon!   :yes:

socksey

In the first place, God made idiots.  That was fro practice.  Then he made school boards. - Mark Twain

jezzicaz789

Quote from: eisregen on January 28, 2010, 07:08:19 PM
Hey,
I'am new to the board. So firstly i hope that "Chit Chat" is the correct forum for this topic. Second, I like to introduce myself: My name is Oliver, 23, I origin from Bavaria/Germany and I am studying Political Science in munich. This is part of my officer's training - in july I will become something similar to second lieutenant in the German Armed Forces. As i have plenty of spare time, I decided to come back to FIBS and backgammon. I used to play here some years ago, but either I forgot my login or it was deleted.
I am looking forward to read and write and learn from you. By the way, my nickname here equals that I use ingame. Currently I am ranking between 1700 and 1740, hopefully improving in the future.

As a welcome gift I'll try to attach a somehow odd game with some incredible funny dices at the end of the third game (guaranteed virus free). You can open it i.e. with GNU.
Enjoy watching it. Greetings to Jack_Shit.  ;)

So far, gl&hf,
- Oliver
Hi !
I've just visited this forum. Happy to get acquainted with you. Thanks.

eisregen

i'm back again. studying in istanbul until january and pwning them turkish tavlanoobs all day long haha :)

I'll be around for playing, just invite me for 3pts or more when you feel like it - see you