News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2009 cheers! .....webrunner, stog, spielberg, dickbalaska, b8factor, jackdaddy, anonymouse, diane, dropper, zorba, papillon, fiftythree, ramses, adrian, FrankBerger, krakan and ah_clem

Main Menu

What if opponants do not show up to play?

Started by Bauerus, April 14, 2003, 01:31:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bauerus

What to do about opponants that do nto show up to play?
What do you do if the opponant does not post the loss?

AS I learn and try to move up I would like to know how to handle these situtations.

Tomawaky

Player who play no match during the session will be deleted at the end of the session.
But the raking is not affected cause nobody in the league play against.

If a player who has already played some match and do not answer for planning match.
Try to reach him by email and Fibs message. If not answer during 2 weeks. Let me know and I will try to see what is the matter before posting a forfeith.

For people who do not posting match, same thing. First, try by yourself to remind him by email and fibs message. If no return then let me know and I will see what is the matter.

Be sur that I will not accept this king of behaviour for a long time and I rather prefer to delete this account than posting his result each time  :angry:
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."