News:

bookmark Fibsboard to the front page for all the News http://www.fibsboard.com

Main Menu

No Blinding TD

Started by Tom, March 03, 2013, 04:59:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vegasvic

When hell freezes over jack , its ok he does it with such witty and sarcasim like  moonshadow .

Fine Dorbel then just drop the subject .

You and inim have made this a big bruhaha in shouts and got even tom to ban socksey from the tourney she has been running for 7-10 years .

And tom misses the point and so to both of you , even if it was for 24 hours .

SHE WANTED A OPEN TOURNEY LIKE LUCKYDICE !!

No you guys wanted to make a point that she is nothing but a body that is running it and Tom is the big hancho and pushed it with him .

I recall most of you gave KMA  crap when she wanted to start a new tourney .. and she host it her self and has made it very popular .

BOTS cant do it only humans can . bot is nice to have around when the TD can not make it and the bot can carry on.

lets just drop the subject , if socksey does come back and run the mini and friday 3 , we will all be better off for it ,

And anyone not liking the idea she is TD can boycott it as resh has shouted , and the the tourneys she runs will die .

dorbel

QuoteIs this a good time to draw a line under all this crap and play some bg?
Looks like two "no" votes then.

jackdaddy

The only way you can look at my response as a no vote, is if you aren't agreeing to stop the unprovoked attacks...

dorbel

This is known as the, "When did you stop beating your wife?" line of questioning! Clearly a no vote.

jackdaddy

As is your answer clearly a no. Denial ain't just a river in Africa...

vegasvic

Dorbel, when  we vacation on the beach most summers there was this red algae that would come to shore and we used to call it the Red Tide .

And man if you went swimming in it , it would sting like hell .

Is your "Red Mist" something like that ? when it comes over you do you ichi ?  :laugh4:

KissMyAss

Perhaps this thread has run its course now.   

Its degenerated from being an informative link to be updated about changes, to everyone whacking each other over the head with verbal balloons - filled with hot air and not much substance. 

Take a deep breath, release it slowly, and step away from fibsboard people.    If you don't like someone, don't talk to them.  Simple.  Walk away.   If you do this, you win. 
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

jeeves

Isn't this all rather academic?  :dry:  I was told that she'd resigned as TD of TourneyBot-related tournaments

vegasvic

No its not , she wants to run the two tourneys manual , like luckydice .

diane

Those two tourneys are years old, were started by another fibster, for FIBs. They have been run by many fibsters across the years, and in all events belong to FIBs, not any one person. They were the first, and always intended to be run by the bot, regardless of who is here to supervise and interact with the players.

They absolutely should be with the fleet of tourneys on Tourneybot. This is not any kind of ego trip, popularity contest or anything else, it is just fun for all Fibsters.

There are options to do other things 'on your own', if that is what you prefer, rather than with the rest of fibs - not least of which is run tournaments on Tigergammon, which I am sure is happening and doing splendidly. So there is no deal, except to cause and stir up drama.

This thread was done about 20 posts ago, and I wont revisit it.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

jackdaddy

This thread was done about 20 posts ago, and I wont revisit it.

Did you learn this tactic on your debate team?

inim

This space is available for rent by advertisers. Call 0900-INIMITE today, and see your sales skyrocketing in no time! New customers receive free Vl@9rĂ¥ and a penis enlargement set as a bonus! We support banners, flash banners, and scrollers. Discrete handling by our HQ on the Dutch Antilles.

socksey

who locked this?  i thought inim's train wreck was priceless! ;)))

stog

i locked it as it had degenerated, and inim's pic ably signalled that!