News:

(**folks need to register to be able to see Fibsboard Forum Match diagrams and vote.** )

Main Menu

Marie The Marine ...

Started by maria, February 20, 2006, 05:18:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maria

Here I am waaaaaaaaay back when I was a sweet and innocent 21 year old Woman Marine.
Sad to say, since these pictures were taken, I have gained 50 pounds.
I'm so ashamed.
:(

fiftythree

Wow! You are/were a really good looking "WM" in those pics, you were right these are old, i never seen that version of the uniform before. I think they are great pics, please post more...

socksey

Very nice, marie!  ;)   Much nicer than Boy George.   :lol:

Don't be ashamed of your weight!  I was just reading that it's all a conspiracy of the manufactures of our food.  They pump growth hormones and other nice things into our food that causes us to want to eat more thus they sell more.  Fight back!  Write to them!  Tell them you won't buy their food until they remove all that stuff!

Buy organic everything.  Range chickens and eggs, etc.  

socksey

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs even though checkered by failure, than to rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy nor suffer much because they live in the gray twilight that knows neither victory nor defeat." ââ,¬â€œ Theodore Roosevelt

snowflakes

Oh Parris Island....Worst place on earth!  13 weeks of hell that I don't wish on anyone.  

Semper Fi!

snowflakes

maria

Imagine spending 3 YEARS there !!!  But it was an experience.  I learned a lot about people and myself.  

maria

Sorry but I couldn't figure out how to add this to the original topic of "Marie the Marine".
I found another picture of me from waaaaaaaaaaaaay back then but it was in really bad shape.
I asked my sister to PhotoShop it for me ...
well , let's just say you can see how much my sister loves me in the end result!

:)

sixty_something

Mama said that's what drugs will do  :laugh4:
btw, nice hair  B)
A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me

maria

Quote from: sixty_something on December 31, 2008, 12:11:28 AM
Mama said that's what drugs will do  :laugh4:
btw, nice hair  B)

Thank you.
Now my hair is so thin, I have 2 bald spots.
:(

socksey

So, your seeeeester has a sense of humor, too!   :lol:  Does she play Backgammon?   :laugh:

socksey

"Efforts and chourage are not enough without purpose and direction." - John F. Kennedy, 35the President of the United States and former Naval Officer

maria

Quote from: socksey on December 31, 2008, 03:14:31 AM
So, your seeeeester has a sense of humor, too!   :lol:  Does she play Backgammon?   :laugh:

socksey

"Efforts and chourage are not enough without purpose and direction." - John F. Kennedy, 35the President of the United States and former Naval Officer

She knows the basics of the game, but doesn't play online.

diane

Never give up on the things that make you smile

maria

If you can stand it, here's one more picture of me from when I was in the Marine Corps.
Please keep in mind this picture is about 40 years old.
<sigh>
The feet you see on the bed belong to one of my former bunkies.
Her name was Ruth and she was an Eskimo.