News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2009 cheers! .....webrunner, stog, spielberg, dickbalaska, b8factor, jackdaddy, anonymouse, diane, dropper, zorba, papillon, fiftythree, ramses, adrian, FrankBerger, krakan and ah_clem

Main Menu

Automatic Invites?

Started by TampaTrash, April 05, 2006, 11:29:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TampaTrash

I sometimes get an invite window from another player and when I click the JOIN button, the text buffer says that the player did not invite me.  Today I accepted an invitation and played the game.  During our chat the other player mentioned I invited him, but I didn't.  Is it possible that there are automatic invites through 3DFIBS or maybe FIBS itself? :unsure:  

gammboy

In the first case the player invited you, then invited someone else before you had a chance to accept.  Happens all the time.  The second invite cancels the first.

3DFibs does have an auto-invite feature.  If you invite a player that is currently playing someone else, 3DFibs will auto-invite him every time he comes ready until you log off or clear the auto-invite list.  You can manage your auto-invite list from the Action menu.

GB

TampaTrash

Thanks for the reply, GB.  Any idea why the second incident happened?  He has a rating around 1850 and mine is about 1530 - after our 1-pointer, which I won.  He seemed a bit upset and claimed he didn't invite me.  It doesn't make sense that he would invite me, but I know I didn't invite him.