News:

welcome to Fibsboard! your global moderators are stog (and mrs stog) socksey sixty diane zorba and a wonderful group of individual board moderators ......thx to ALL

Main Menu

WOOF!!!

Started by Ramses, May 07, 2009, 12:09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramses

Here are some pics of my dog, i made them recently with my new digital equipment. Cause i changed from old-school-photography to digital. So don't expect to much, these are my first experiences with.
The old lady i discovered in a park here in my hometown.

Zorba

Great pictures, thx Ramses!
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

garp_02

Gorgeous doggie :)

And the pic of the old lady is really good - colours are very vivid and a lovely sharp image from the new camera.

I also like the way you have framed it. The tree trunk gives a very good sense of grandeur and might against the frailty of the old lady (he says as if he has a clue what he's talking about).

But I liked it anyway :)

Keep it up

socksey

Nice job, Ramses!  Beautiful dog!  She looks like my sister's dog a black lab, Sammie!   :applaus:

Great pic of the old lady, too!  Maybe you should think of photography as a side-line?   :yes:

socksey

"Now that food has replaced sex in my life, I can't even get into my own pants." - Anonymous

boomslang

Nice ones, Ramses!

Nothing beats full frame, eh ;-)