News:

check out the new Small ads section (Menu top left of  front page ... Snowie 4! SOLD!!!!advertise on fibsboard and turn all that "hanging around software "into ready cash -- small ads just £5!!!

Main Menu

Game 1, move 3: roadkillbooks double?

Started by Zorba, June 20, 2009, 09:52:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorba

The forum rolled a 6-1 from the bar to dance, it's a cube decision for roadkillbooks:

4HPwA0AzTuEBKA:MAGgAAAAAAAA
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

roadkillbooks

DOUBLE

Spoiler
Comments after the forums decisions here
[close]

Zorba

An early 5-5 blitz followed by at least one checker dancing on the bar, is usually a double. It's good to study reference positions for this, as they will also help you decide about other blitz doubles/takes.

This double also looks like a great Woolsey Rule double. Are you absolutely sure this is a take? I dare you!  Not absolutely sure? Double and let your opponent worry about it. No need to consider market-losers or volatility.
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

ah_clem

Quote from: Zorba on June 21, 2009, 03:52:54 PM
An

This double also looks like a great Woolsey Rule double.

Yep.  The fact that the forum split 7-5 on on the take decision proves it. (c: