News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2009 cheers! .....webrunner, stog, spielberg, dickbalaska, b8factor, jackdaddy, anonymouse, diane, dropper, zorba, papillon, fiftythree, ramses, adrian, FrankBerger, krakan and ah_clem

Main Menu

Game 3, move 18: roadkillbooks 6-2

Started by diane, August 20, 2009, 07:55:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

rkb (white) to move 6-2, think of me kindly for this rkb  ;)

I haven't nexted this, not so much because I want to see if rkb will do anything else....but to see what devious and thought provoking move ah_clem dreams up for him  :laugh: :laugh:

282AGQAzO2AGAw:AQGrACAAAAAA
Never give up on the things that make you smile

ah_clem

Quote from: diane on August 20, 2009, 07:55:12 PM

I haven't nexted this, not so much because I want to see if rkb will do anything else....but to see what devious and thought provoking move ah_clem dreams up for him  :laugh: :laugh:

Happy to oblige.

It's too late to run, so rkb's best bet at this point is to transition to a holding game.  The best way to hold an opponent is to occupy the point 6 points away from theirs,  so  20/18 is essential.  Then it's just a matter of where to play the 6.  He needs to keep a checker on the 20 to make the 18, so 20/14 is out, leaving only 15/9 or 13/7 - my hunch is that they're not very far apart, so I'll just apply the dictum that one should clear one's furthest back point first.

20/18 15/9

roadkillbooks

Not my favorite but I guess I dont really have favorite roll for myself.just favorite rolls I want the forum to get.  On the whole this roll isnt bad.  I get some time. Wait and see. 15/13, 15/9 Anything else just seems bad.  NEXT