News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2012 cheers!
..thx Botchee, sixty, zorba, caleb, ettu, trrroglodyte, diane, aviator, r_monk ,captainmubbers,Tom roygbiv*, anonymous and yyy

Main Menu

New Gallery -----baby fibsboarders gallery

Started by stog, November 04, 2009, 01:16:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

have added a simple Gallery - access via link top left front page
i was going to add this when the new board comes out but have decided to introduce and try one out now.
all can view/and post pics
but adding a category (personal album) is for now restricted to VIP Donors and Moderators, who can also manage their album.

Tanika is also managing a baby fibsboarders gallery - upload and view today http://www.fibsboard.com/gallery.html;cat=5

socksey

I just took a look at Tanika's baby photo page.  The first one is no baby!  AND, are these anonymous pics?  Who are they?   :huh:  Why have a bunch of baby pics with no names?   :unhappy:  Hope this page is different.   :yes:

Happiness grows out of harmonious relationships with others, based on attitudes of good will, tolerance, understanding, and love...... from The Art of Being by Wilferd A. Peterson

spielberg

Quote from: socksey on November 05, 2009, 02:55:31 PM
The first one is no baby! 

I think the first one's a very sexy babe - shalom rina

Ramses

@ socksey

when you open up the pics, you will see a title a the top of the pic, where you can see who they are. Also some of them have a description as well, which you can read when you open a pic.

stog

thx Ramses - who is helping to maintain the galleries
and thx Tanika for the idea, and uploading the babypics you had already got together,

-- if you need a new album/category and you aren't a VIP donor fibsboarder, then ask Ramses or me --- better still doh neigh tea! (just a laal offerin'- the 'price of a pint'), and you can manage the album yourself as well as having access to the special VIP places!

cheers

ps looking forward to seeing the young nihole!