News:

VIP Donor members can now access VIP articles on the random photos that appear on the front page, with links & larger images..

Main Menu

LadyJane's pic

Started by LadyJane, June 22, 2010, 07:09:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyJane

Hello this is me LadyJane. :wub:

LadyJane

yes my son is in the background but I look hot in this pic. At least I think I do. Maybe??? :thumbsup2:

cassandra

ladyjane is a girl :)
a beauty  :cool:

LadyJane

LOL Thanks I think! HEHE!

Zorba

Great pictures :smiliecam3:
Welcome to FIBS(board)!   :shakehands:
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

sixty_something

Quote from: LadyJane on June 22, 2010, 07:14:49 PM
yes my son is in the background but I look hot in this pic. At least I think I do. Maybe??? :thumbsup2:

:cool: as i was opening your pic for a closer view it was enlarged and appeared cropped showing only the camera right side of your face including just your eye and hair .. in the background was your son, a little blurry apparently bouncing on the bed, along with the work "Happiness" written on the wall .. it was a very fetching image whch disppeared when fully loaded, but proved conclusively that red hot mamas still are alive and kicking -- you go girl and welcome to FIBSland ;)

====================================================================================

and now, and now, and now for something completely different as i randomly type testing stog's new suggested workaround for those of us who use Windows IE 8 .. in the past, as i typed past the size of the text window (as i am now), i was unable to actually see the text i was typing .. applying stog's suggested fix, described elsewhere, worked great and now i can type endlessly at my hearts content .. thanks for the fix, stoggie - keep'em coming :thumbsup2:
A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me

Tanika

Hey girl...welcome to the circus.... don't let  the guys scare you.....in time you will see they are harmless softies !
if I smile it's because  I already found someone else to blame......