News:

Check out the small but well formed 'Campaigns' board --we all feel strongly about something: alert us to a campaign, add a poll - be concise, and aware of strong editorial ;)

Main Menu

New Gallery for Xmas & 2011

Started by stog, December 20, 2010, 09:56:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

prompted by requests for slideshow options for the Gallery, i have updated our gallery

VIP  Donors can add/edit new albums, whilst all fibsboarders can upload to the fibsboard album

still under testing so let me know how you find it..

what is really good is that we now have a Recent additions area, which can also be seen 1/2 way down RHS of the Front page..

there is a search facility, commenting, rating, exif data and albums are now connected to the uploaders profile

tester

this is a different setup so am still testing uploading - bear with me - could be that this is best  setup differently

i can always reinstate the old gallery setup if necessary - this displays better

but setting up permissions is taking time

later........

this allows recent views and slideshows which i like and VIP's can add albums but am having trouble allowing all fibsboarders (>6 posts) to upload to the 'fibsboarders' album

later.. :)

will do some more over xmas when i get time -- maybe i'll add old gallery link for now

stog edit

fibsboarders can now access and upload to fibsboarders album

please note any additions to old gallery from now on will not be transferred to new - unless you re-upload them
i have transferred all pics and categories/albums to the new gallery -- as of 20/12/2010

will keep old gallery link until we are finished testing however

batch uploads is a possibility for VIP's (ask me if u need it) along with ability to add/delete albums and more........

g'nite (22-24:39)

ok initial testing done .....your turn  ;)