News:

Look into the LINKS section. Please add your favorite backgammon links.

Main Menu

My dog

Started by NIHILIST, January 01, 2011, 04:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NIHILIST

Here's a few pics of my ferocious part pitbull rescue mutt.

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

socksey

Bob, he looks just like you!   :wub:  I'm sure you'll be very happy with him!   :)

socksey

Don't listen to friends when the Friend inside you says, "Do this!" - Mahatma Gandhi

manxcat

sweet dog. does not look ferocious at all.
I would rather be villified for doing the right thing, than be praised for doing the wrong thing. -unknown, very likely it was me.

Sequit

Cool dog, but does he have to study board positions even while getting ready to nap?

PersianLord

A young, ferocious pitbull and a senile, vicious, evil, nasty, cruel, clever and lovely serpent. Great pair!
The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests.  - T.K

maria

Quote from: NIHILIST on January 01, 2011, 04:47:38 PM
Here's a few pics of my ferocious part pitbull rescue mutt.

Bob

Thank you for rescuing him and giving him a forever home.

socksey

Quote from: maria on January 02, 2011, 10:48:47 AM
Thank you for rescuing him and giving him a forever home.

If Bob doesn't croak first!   :laugh:  Maybe you should put me as his caretaker in your will, Bob!   :yes:  He's a really good looking doggie!   ;)

To PL:   :lol:

socksey

There is a guidance for each of us, and by lowly listening we shall hear the right word......Place yourself in the middle of the stream of power and wisdom which flows into your life.  Then, without effort, you are impelled to truth and to perfect contentment. - Ralph Waldo Emerson