News:

VIP Donor members can now access VIP articles on the random photos that appear on the front page, with links & larger images..

Main Menu

deleted: INTERESTING CHAT WITH PATTI

Started by stog, January 06, 2011, 01:46:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

This topic posted by Garp has been removed
because it contravenes our policy not to paste great chunks of personal FIBS shouts or Tells

official warning - no reply

just removed this post by Garp -  i am busy here -work/family/new year/weather (including maintaining this forum -so please think before you post -we do not allow pasting of great chunks of FIBS Shouts or Tells - this forum provides for a more considered approach, and i don't want to yellow/red card or ban people, but i haven't got time here to be editing/deleting etc .. take this as an official warning) below i quote from "about fibsboard"..

"this is a reminder for all of us to keep to topic and put across our views without getting petty and personal. we will not, and cannot allow tirades of abuse, as may sometimes occur in FIBs shouts here on Fibsboard - this being an open public forum albeit membered by adults. we have introduced a yellow and red card system here - as is used in football, where a yellow card is a booking - a warning -the post removed, if you get another, you get a red and you are sent off - which in a 'boarders case would mean their ability to post would be withdrawn for a period of time. obviously we reserve the right to totally ban too."  

How people treat you is their karma How you react is yours