News:

**VIP donor members can set up a profile gallery, only viewable by those on their buddy list ****

Main Menu

Which picture do you prefer?

Started by diane, April 06, 2011, 09:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

diane

So, be honest..is either one really better than the other one? Or do they both have respective merits.

Try to just stick with comparing the pictures..dont go checking whose is whose  ;)

Comments to express why you have made the choice you have made will make this more informative and interesting, to both experts and 'auto settings' camnera users.

Never give up on the things that make you smile

diane

I must say..I am drawn to 'both have their merits'..the top one has the interesting 'cold' tones happening, which makes it seem crisp and fresh - whereas the second has lovely warm tones, which make me feel all Christmassy and like snuggling down in front of a beautiful old fire in one of the ladies..with the curtains drawn tightly closed....

All in all - the two pics make for a great 'spot the difference' excercise, seeing how the backdrop has changed, where it hasnt - and the ladies themselves..subtle changes in style from then to now...but retaining as much of their history as is required.

Both pictures are better than the Wiki entry..which I feel is spoiled by the road clutter..cars and general drab dayness.

Never give up on the things that make you smile

GreenChile

You wanna tussle?  Let's tussle.