News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Auto-roll option

Started by Ave, June 01, 2004, 10:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ave

Hi,

at the risk of sounding like a real newbie  :) ... I am having problems with the automatic rolling option in Realfibs. I seem to have got stuck with a config where my dice get rolled automatically when it is my time, which means that I never get the opportunity to double. Does anyone know how to switch this off? I am sure I managed to do this in the past (I think there was a toggle button on the toolbar) but for some reason I can't work out how to do it now. Also ... do you know if there is any help / documentation / FAQ for RealFibs?

Ave.

alef

I'm not familiar with RealFibs but am sure there is a command/terminal window somewhere which lets you put in the telnet commands directly, you want: "toggle autoroll"

And just to check, you're aren't playing 1pt matches or trying to double during the Crawford game, are you?