News:

thx diane, jeeves Caleb sixty Zorba  Linus & jackdaddy Tom  Michael r_monk Anonymous  Jade & roygbiv*  our 2013 donors..cheers! we will really need Help this year as i think we will need a better Host server

Main Menu

BORED

Started by garp_02, May 30, 2011, 11:59:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

garp_02

Hi all,

After my recent health scare and subsequent time off work (continuing) I decided I needed to do something relaxing which would pass a bit of time during the long, boring days.

The Scottish weather doesn't lend itself to outdoor pursuits, nor do I lend myself actually, so thought I'd take up drawing again - something I haven't done for around 20 years.

Thought I'd share a few with you. but not exactly sure how to do it.....so here goes :)

Garp

garp_02

Well that seemed to work - I think.

Here's another couple.

moonshadow

These are really quite good, especially the one of the feline.

moonshadow

On a more sardonic note, I predict garps repbot rating will vastly improve.

garp_02

Not sure what you mean by that, but my repbot rating is fine thanks. All honestly acheived  :thumbsup2:

diane

I love them, the bridge in particular...reminds me of home  :)

I am glad you have something contructive to do too, it will help the recovery process.
Never give up on the things that make you smile

socksey

Excellent work, garp!  Thx for sharing and please keep up the good works!   :thumbsup2:

socksey

"Conservatives divide the world in terms of good and evil while liberals do it in terms of the rich and poor." - Dennis Prager

garp_02

Thanks for the encouraging comments - it's appreciated :)