News:

You can now show us where you live by placing a pin on the Google map in your profile.

Main Menu

Krazy Kiwi Klassic Kommunications

Started by KissMyAss, June 18, 2011, 01:21:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KissMyAss

Wow, almost a month since the last post?   :unhappy:
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

KissMyAss

And i guess it will be longer than that now, since the tourney tonite was killed.  Someone registered, I had the numbers when I joined, and boom they pulled out cos they didn't want to play with someone else who was registered. 

Therefore, my tourney was killed off.  NO mention in the tpr list, and I haven't received any emails regarding the below table that you suggested that I should do because it would get player participation up, and oh it would be so wonderful to be on the tpr listing.

WHAT am I getting out of it exactly??  Sweet.... well you know.

Seems to me that it's a complete waste of my time lately, to actually be online on these freezing cold nites, running tourneys that are obviously unappreciated. 
There seems to have been a drop off in support since I introduced my rule of 'all the bs from outside the tourney stays out of it'.  Oh yeah, don't think I haven't noticed.  Cos I have.  And quite frankly, I find it amusing!  A sad reflection on the part of the participants if you can't handle the fact that myself, and my new players, don't want to read the sh** from yesterday, or last week, or five years ago....

Sorry if that upsets you.  But I wasn't here five years ago, it's got nothing to do with me, as I have said, and I won't have my players subjected to it. 

Don't include me in the tpr listing then if I am such a bother.  I've been excluded for the last month, so it won't bother me to be excluded now.  And "oh i guess we just forgot you" doesn't wash with me, cos all the other tourneys have their results tabled and listed.  Regardless of whatever tactics are going on behind the scenes, I WILL NOT stop running these tourneys at the times I have allotted for them.  I WILL NOT be going away quietly into the great beyond and letting your little club get back to the way it was before I got here. 

I AM HERE, I AM STAYING and there is NOTHING you can do to that will make me change my mind on that.  Good luck trying though, it's been very entertaining, as i am sure it will continue to be.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

Tanika

Wow ! Tasha?  who pi*** you off girl?
if I smile it's because  I already found someone else to blame......

garp_02

WTG KMA....don't let the b*****ds get you down  :thumbsup:

moonshadow

KMA, a few points to consider:

--the real reason you are apparently upset is not that someone dropped out of a tourney because of someone else who had joined, but that because the tourney has been struggling to get enough participants to even run a tourney.

If you consistently had 15 or 20 tourney participants, it would not even be an issue if 1 or 2 participants dropped out because they were more interested in drama than playing backgammon.

--your failure to realize from the start that the dynamics of the past, for better or for worse, affect the future and that while some will take steps to change those dynamics, others will not. You have set yourself up for major disappointment if you think otherwise and if you do not take those dynamics into account, then you are naive.  

--though your tourney may fail in the long run due to lack of participation, it should not be a reflection on your self-worth or taken "personally". There have been various FIBS tourneys and formats over the years that have failed and you are naive if you think yours doesn't have the possibility of dying out as well.

--if your tourney eventually fails, then it fails and that's it. Its not necessarily a reflection on you or your abilities or the amount of effort you put forth to make it work.

--I find it difficult to take you seriously due to the passive-aggressive and "poor me" tone of your post. I also don't think you realize how much of a target you make if one were to pick apart your post and smack it down with rational sarcastic rejoinder.

--it would also be logical, based on your public shouts on human sexuality, the details of your personal sexual performance and experiences, as well as your predictable penchant for trying to turn anything into a sexual double entendre, that you hold a backgammon tournament on myfreecams where your boobage could be freely given to all FIBsters that wanted to play backgammon and play with your boobs at the same time.

diane

Quote from: KissMyAss on June 22, 2011, 01:29:36 PM
NO mention in the tpr list, and I haven't received any emails regarding the below table that you suggested that I should do because it would get player participation up, and oh it would be so wonderful to be on the tpr listing.

I dont understand this..you ARE listed in the TPR..

http://www.fibsboard.com/general-chit-chat/fibs-tournament-schedule/msg22483/#msg22483

This Wednesday tourney is in every TPR post...

http://www.fibsboard.com/other-tournaments/tournament-player-rankings-2011/msg27493/#new

Sadly in the caseof this post, with 0 entrants. As moonshadow states, this is not YOUR fault, it is a lack of participants in this time zone.  I am glad you wont stop, because that IS changing, this tourney is running more often than it isnt, which is a great start for what is still a very young tournament.

Dont forget, the BAGO and others have been running for over 5 years, and they started out small too...it just needs to get regulars, then some ad hocs...and we too can have 24 player tourneys  ;)  I recall Kari and me talking when Fridays3 was the one and only regular tourney on fibs, and he was pleased beyond measure if it got a full 8 bracket [and we were running all that on paper]...

The drama is fibsters..it is diminishing though and again will eventually become a thing of the past.  They will get that fun is fun, and drama is not fun..eventually  :laugh: 

I do want more tourneys on this end..and two more are coming - watch the tourney schedule  ;)

Lastly the posts for this thread, that is the only thing that you don't have...sixtie was preparing those for you, I will offer to do it if he cant keep that going on top of everything else he is doing for the TPR system.

Never give up on the things that make you smile

dorbel

A bit tough there mr moonshadow. Kma is doing her best to get something going. She may not be everybody's cup of tea, but she is a character and has a good heart. I think that time slot will eventually support an 8 -16 player tournament. I would play in it but it is usually a bad time for me. I may even have been the fly in the ointment that drove somebody away on this occasion, because for once I did enter!

KissMyAss

While there's not a lot I can do in the tourneys I co-td for, I can and will arse you from the Kiwi if you continue.   I know what you're doing, and based on advice received, it will be ignored for now.  UNLESS it hits the Kiwi.  Then you're mine!  Consider this your only warning!   

Perhaps you need some reminding.  Here you go:

Common Rules

1. Players are expected to give tourney matches the highest priority and save any other match they may be playing when their tourney match is ready.
2. Opponents may not use any aids to evaluate moves this includes getting coaching from a watcher directly or indirectly. PIP counts may be enabled.
3. The Opponents have the right to play their match with no disruptions. Watchers should use the "whisper" command to comment. If you use kibitz, shout about the match, or talk directly to the players, you can expect to be blinded and/or gagged by either player.
4. Exceptions to rule #3: - The TD may briefly interrupt a match for tournament-related issues that can't wait until the match is finished.
5. A Watcher may be gagged or blinded by either opponent without any explanation. The TD may not be gagged or blinded by a player, unless they are violating Rule #3.

Continued flagrant disregard of the rules, will result in swift action in the Kiwi.  I'm not running all these tourneys to have a select few try to ruin them for everyone else.

KissMyAss

Just a quick note to thank all of my regular players for your continued support.  Some of you have been there right from the beginning, for which I am eternally grateful.   

There are still lots of places available in each Kiwi tourney for new players, so if you have yet to participate and want to learn in a more casually run, fun, friendly atmosphere, seek me out in fibs and I will help you register for the tourney, and show you how things function.   Your matches are your own to play, I'm not even going to begin to offer advice in that department, (check my rating and you will see why!  lol)  but I can help you get in the tourney and get your matches started.  If you have any questions I can't personally answer, chances are I know someone who will have the information.  Failing that, I'm the Self Appointed Goddess of Google Search.  :)

Even though you may have never played tourneys before, and you may get spooked by the rating of some of the other players.... don't be shy, come and join in!   I don't bite....... till the second date at least!     :)

captainmubbers

I don't bite....... till the second date at least!

That's not what I heard...........or maybe it's the nasty suck you have to watch out for  :ohmy:

:wub:
Riding on a high and windy day

KissMyAss

You didn't think it was so nasty babes!    hehehe

:wub: you too!    :sexe:

KissMyAss

My Christmas message is in the process of being composed, it will be going out to the lucky recipients who are on my friends list in about 7 days from now.  Apparently last year's one got a few of you worried that I was leaving fibs, (no such luck, you ppl are stuck with me!) so I will make sure this one doesn't give any wrong impressions.  :)

Hugs to you all.

KissMyAss

TOURNEY ANNOUNCEMENT FROM KissMyAss: 

in ALL the tourneys that i run or co td for, I am NO LONGER doing one reset per player.   You're either online and ready to play at the start, or you will be timed out.

jeeves

We haven't had any PMT-fuelled moments of late, so thought I'd share this with you.......seems I've been spending a little too much time playing tourneys  :yes:

KissMyAss

KissMyAss

You know I don't believe in sharing pics of other people without permission....

But this lady takes the prize as the most wonderful fibster I know.   

http://akk.li/pics/anne.jpg

KissMyAss

A text convo I had today.  Apparently I'm no longer a TD.. geez, all I did was text him.   Not like I turned up on his doorstep... but only cos he's not in Australia!  *muahaha*

They see me trollin, they be hating!  :P

jeeves

I should be so lucky.........just wishful thinking  :lol:

BTW, my PC scanned you for viruses, and came back with an awfully long list   :jawdropper:  :s38:

KissMyAss

As if. 

Ya can't bs a bs'er hun.  :)

KissMyAss

Just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who enters the Kiwi tourney either on a regular basis, and those who are newer to tourneys.   

I appreciate each and every one of you.   This tourney has progressed far better than my expectations when I first started running it over two years ago. 

See you all in the tourney later.  If you are new to tourneys, come and say hi in FIBS, and I'll help you into your first tourney.   I love it when new players come on board and become regulars. 

Hope to play against you soon.
Tash

KissMyAss

Nothin to do with the Kiwi, but a weird as all fk bot game i played about five minutes ago. 

jeeves

That must have been a bit of a giggle  :laugh:

....and to cap it all I see myself on your friend list  :mad:  Outrageous, I demand you remove me immediately  :devil:

KissMyAss

What a way to end it.      But, so be it.

I regret to inform you all that I am standing down as a TD and will no longer be running tourneys, or assisting in aforementioned operation of such. 

I have greatly enjoyed my time as a TD, but lately the behind scenes drama has become too much to cope with, and it's starting to interfere with real life. 
On that basis, I must put my daughter first, and step down from active duty.    I will still be around on fibs, and will still participate in matches and perhaps some tourneys, but I will no longer be held responsible for keeping them running when two players need someone to babysit them in case their behaviour gets out of control.  I have a child, I don't need a thousand others.   
I value all your friendships, and will continue to enjoy your company to its fullest, but I can no longer take a position of responsibility among you all. 

For all those who think this is aimed at you, and against my request you felt beholden to dump all your past bullshit in my tells, yes, this is aimed at you.  I have frequently asked that it be kept away from me and you chose not to do so.  You are in part, responsible for this decision.   

jeeves

KissMyAss

:whoea: :veryhappy: :whoea: :veryhappy: :whoea: :veryhappy: :whoea: :veryhappy: :whoea: :veryhappy:

Seventy nine percent of people don't know the opposite words for the following:     always, coming, from, take, me, down.                    :steam:

KissMyAss

I think shouts from tonight's Konkluder tourney, pretty much tell the whole story.  Don't be coming at me with this bullshit again people.  I've clearly stated my position and the konsekwences of further harrassment.

Zorba shouts: i'll ask NIHo if he wants to return to FIBS now that there's a KKKK tourney
You shout: knock it off
Zorba shouts: is he not welcome?
You shout: i have no issue with the man.  i was calling you out on your implications associated with the name of my / Cigale's tourney
OdinAllfather shouts: damn, I always get a bye...
Zorba shouts: what implications?
You shout: regarding the letters
jeeves shouts: correspondence?
OdinAllfather shouts: lol
Zorba shouts: i didn't come up with the letters
You shout: which are totally nothing to do with any racist organisation from the past.   They have a more personal meaning to me, the letter K features prominantly in my life.  The first K is for my daughter, whose name will not be mentioned in shout.  the second is for Kiwi... pretty obvious to those who know im from new zealand.  the third is for my middle name, which will also not be mentioned in shout.
diane shouts: There has been a kiwi available since before he left, it took you a long time to notice
diane shouts: Krazy is your middle name? That is no secret...
You shout: *bans diane*
Zorba shouts: it seems like the implication isn't mine after all...
diane shouts: Am I still here?
You shout: the implication was made in your trouble stirring statement a few moments ago.   I was simply calling you out on it, and putting to rest once and for all the bullshit i cop every now and then regarding the tourney name.   any more of it will result in deletions from my friends list.  those of you who know me, know that i dont have anything bad to say about anyone, and especially not a race of people.    anyone who implies that i do, from here on in, is no longer classed as a friend.
diane shouts: Ok...it is her that is busy :-)
OdinAllfather shouts: still, you need to be able to take a joke, if the tourney was called AAA, you wouldn't mind joking about it
diane shouts: It isn't really funny though, to dredge up that organisation..in relation to something from someone who has so little awareness of such hate, that it didn't register
You shout: when that joke is directed at a specific person, who isnt even here, and an indirect dig at me and something i find so abhorrent that i will get fired up, then yes i would mind joking about it.   there's no need for it.
jeeves shouts: antipodean #ss#o## assignment?
diane shouts: Lol
Zorba shouts: i'm sure NIHo will be in tears about my comment
Zorba shouts: come on KMA, relax, you can do better than this. call your tourney KKK(K), expect a response every once in a while perhaps?
OdinAllfather shouts: well, the actions of klan are no laughing matter, but klan itself is pretty ridicules
You shout: sure.... sorry i spoke out.  i'll expect my friends to be ignorant, insufferable asshats with no concern for my feelings.   
You shout: ok  sure
You shout: cos that's how i treat everyone here, so i suppose i should accept that i get it in return.  no worries.    i'll shut up from now on.
jeeves shouts: as if
diane shouts: Yeah, won't happen...
Zorba shouts: ok let's change the topic to polar bears

jeeves

Feeling the strain?    :frusty:
Are you in meltdown?   :furious3:
Getting hot and bothered?   :devil:
I thought it was winter out there   :mellow:

Zorba

Kiss (not there) and make up? I didn't mean anything personally to you (or your tourney) anyway :) was a bit of a raw joke that some may find funny and others not, didn't intend anything else.
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

KissMyAss

I have that book, Kiss and Makeup by Gene Simmons.   Good read.  :)

Totally.... I was having a bad day yesterday and when I assumed you were attacking me, I jumped the gun and went into hissy fit mode.   

Rare but it happens from time to time.   

Hugs

KissMyAss

I got love for the lovers
Nothin for the haters
Sugar for the sweet ones
Master for the baiters

Kiwi tourney will go on
And moderate I shall
To those who think I do it wrong
I can only say "Oh well"

It seems my tourney works just fine
With very little drama
I have no interest in week long debates
To ONE child I am a mama

Play the Kiwi tourney folks
It is a lot of fun
If you want to bring anything else
Your Kiwi tourney days are done

KissMyAss

To All My New Players Who Don't Know Me Well

My name is Natasha/Tash/Oi b#t#h.  I answer to them all, sometimes all three in the same half hour.  What can I say, some people on my friends list can be rather snippy at times.   lol.

I am 37, and was born and raised in Christchurch New Zealand where we refer to ourselves as Kiwi's (after the native flightless bird) hence the name of the tourney.   I am a solo mother to a nine year old girl, whom I refer to as Muppet, Mupp, or Brat when in shout.  

When my home city fell over in a couple of big earthquakes, I put my writing skills to use, and came up with the following poem.

Many a tear, two years ago, shed
Many a fear that a loved one was dead
Panic and mayhem, a city marred
By nature the beast, the landscape was scarred
Innocent lives taken far too soon
Come to an end early one afternoon
Today we think back and mourn those it took
When a big quake struck, and our city shook
Look about you today though, and don't see the pain
See those who stand with you, the friendship you gain
You are the survivors, Christchurch's hope
Your spirit endures, together you cope
Reflect on the past, but do not dwell
The Cathedral will someday ring out a new bell
Stand tall Christchurch crusaders, you are its heartbeat
United you're a force nature can never defeat!

I am open and honest, and will talk about most things regardless of whether they relate to the tourney or not.   Some may find my comments overtly sexualized at times, but that's how my mind works, and is how I talk when with people I'm comfortable around.   I don't believe in trying to be come thing in one place, and then being completely different somewhere else.

For those interested, and if you're still reading then perhaps you are, I am a larger lady.  I've never kept that a secret.  Those who have seen pics of me, will attest to the fact that I'm not lying.

I have a reasonably endless supply of patience, but I am human, and have my bad days which lead to a shorter fuse than normal.  Just because I let something slide once, does not mean I will do it again the next time.

To this end, I would like to remind all players if you are about to have an issue in the tourney, please communicate with the TD.  I will happily keep an eye on time clocks if you need to step away on a bathroom break/short phone call/family related matter etc.  These things are unavoidable at times, and if you feel you will be back inside five minutes, TELL ME!   I will make sure you don't unfairly time out. I can't help if I don't know what's going on.  No communication means I will assume the clock times are working fine, and you may lose your match.  If you have no time to communicate your issue with me, ask your opponent to do it for you.

I would also like to say a big thank you to all my players, for making the Krazy Kiwi Klassic what it has become today.   In the beginning, i struggled to get enough players to make the tourney run, and now it goes for five nights a week, plus one extra with the Five/Seven tourney run exceptionally well by my newest co-td Cigale.

A special thank you goes out to diane, who has become my trusty sidekick in all my tourneys.  I know that if I am unable to make it to a Kiwi tourney, or am running late, it will be watched over.  I appreciate having someone so reliable to fall back on when needed.

Lastly, a huge thank you to Tom, sixtie, stog, etc for all your hard work behind the scenes making my TourneyBot the wonderful mostly reliable machine that it is today.   Your work has not gone unnoticed, and is greatly appreciated.

See you all in FIBS for the next tourney!

Hugs,
Tash

KissMyAss

Quote from: KissMyAss on July 06, 2013, 02:36:06 PM
I was simply calling you out on it, and putting to rest once and for all the bullshit i cop every now and then regarding the tourney name.   any more of it will result in deletions from my friends list.  those of you who know me, know that i dont have anything bad to say about anyone, and especially not a race of people.    anyone who implies that i do, from here on in, is no longer classed as a friend.

I was serious, and have stuck by my words. 

KissMyAss

Happy Friday 13th! 

Here's a pic of my favourite vampire, purely for my own enjoyment. :)

KissMyAss

Just wanted to drop by and say thanks to everyone for your support over the last year.  It means a lot to see regular faces pop in every tourney, and occasionally it's made more special by new people joining and then becoming regular players.

Thanks again and lets continue to progress through 2014 and beyond.  :)

PS:   Present's hit a wall and will be put on ice for about two weeks. But it will rise bigger and better.   (Don't comment here.... I know you'll see this before I catch up with you.)

jeeves

Quote from: KissMyAss on February 16, 2014, 12:53:23 PM
Just wanted to drop by and say thanks to everyone for your support over the last year. 

Just wanted to drop by and be ABUSIVE......I know how much you like it  B)

KissMyAss

And what a stellar job you did too.... your finest work yet!

Don't let the praise go to your head though honey, I'd hate to be the one to bruise your ego.  :)

jeeves

Quote from: KissMyAss on February 23, 2014, 07:54:35 AM
bruise your ego.  :)

Not very much there to bruise, and reducing every day....the path to true enlightenment.  ;)

KissMyAss

One of my sweeter moments in backgammon.    :thumbsup2:

jeeves

socksey

Congrats, KMA!  That's quite an occasion!  Didn't realize that was the case.  May you win many many more!   :yes:

socksey

Give a man a match, and he'll be warm for a minute, but set him on fire, and he'll be warm for the rest of his life. - unknown

KissMyAss

Why yes.... yes I am!

Spank me,  Jeeves!  lol

KissMyAss

B)   FIGJAM baby FIGJAM    B)

:cool:     

paulie

Quote from: KissMyAss on April 03, 2014, 03:23:51 AM
B)   FIGJAM baby FIGJAM    B)

:cool:    

I have modified normal.metrics and reverse.metrics to move the pip counts as desired.  You wanted to move the undo button didn't you?  Are those the only mods you need (other than your personal background.gif)? If you move these 2 files into your new boards directory, we should be mostly there, I think.  Just need to move the undo button.  Of course you keep your modified background.gif.

I've been thinking about how you ended up with 2 sets of checkers.  Does your background.gif have checkers drawn into it?  It shouldn't.

Also, I'm wondering if this is going to work.  Will checker movement eventually erase all the pip counts?  I don't know.
I just tried it out. It works.

I try to avoid experience; most experience is bad.   -Wilde

KissMyAss

In the first few opening moves of this game, I've taken everything off the 13 point, and one off the 24 point.

The double checker demon is there still.  OOooooh yes i think i did leave them in the background pic.   Hmmmm, I'll paint over them, and see what happens.   Never even thought of it.   *dunce cap firmly on*   :)

Will go do that now and retry.

KissMyAss

Okay... after teaching my daughter a few cuss words she didn't know... and gaining a few more grey hairs, it got worked out.

Don't ask me how cos I don't know.  There was a complete java folder rebuild from moving stuff out and having to rapidly rescue it before complete meltdown (mine).   That's all I remember.   
And I had to do rectangle points cos they were faster to create than painting over the original ones and going over the pips.   

Finally, a working functional totally KMA Styles board.    Long may it help me lose rating points!  :)

Thanks for your suggestions Paulie, I really appreciate it.  There was no way I'd have gotten to this point alone.   

Hugs

KissMyAss

KissMyAss

Monday begins a new chapter in the life of K.    :rollbaby:

Konsidering kicking off another tourney series to celebrate.   Keep an eye out for something different popping up.  :wacko:

diane

IN our timezone, pleeeeeeeeeeeease  ;)

KissMyAss

Tell me where and i'll do it!  :)

Our usable time zone slots are full.   Midnite for Kiwi is as long as I'm prepared to stay awake.   No room between your earlier ones and Kiwi.   Before your ones is too early for me, due to family time and Mupp time.   

I'm aiming for after Tampa.  HUGE chunk of open real estate timewise there.   

Open to suggestion.     :yes: :yes: :yes:

KissMyAss

:troost:    Fl_Nano +  diane are awesum!   :troost:

Mummy is a dork!!!!!!      :funnypost:

<3    muppet                               xoxoxo

ps:   dont tell her i was here

KissMyAss

Hmmmm..... words will be exchanged.

Thanks to all those who continually support the Kiwi tourneys!   Great to see you are all participating on a regular basis, and the occasional new player pops in as well to mix things up a bit.

Thanks also, to diane and Cigale.   A great team working under the TripleK brand.   

Hugs to you all

See you over the boards.  :)

KissMyAss

KissMyAss

If anyone else is out there on sixtie's email list.... and can possibly get hold of him offline.... I would love to hear from you.   

Got a weird arsed email today from him, those of you who are in his friends list will possibly know what I mean.   

Either it's true, or he's been hacked.   Either way, can someone let me know either in a message here, in an email if you have my address, or in a message at FIBS?     

Thanks. 

diane

Yeah, I got it too..sorry I didnt see this - thought it was something to do with the Kiwi tourney, not spammy emails  :dry:

KissMyAss

Can't be bothered having seventy different threads on stuff.   

I just put anything I got to say, here.    Ignore the last message from me folks... I got hold of him on facebook, and alerted him.  He's been hacked, but thinks he's fixed it now. 

KissMyAss

nuke says   Your nick as it is ..  Is this the best your imagination could think of.  WTF is wrong with you?   Change your nick and start over.
You tell nuke right... so i'll go ahead and name myself after a mixture of chemicals that killed thousands of innocent people.  you're a legend mate.  keep up the good work.  nuke says  my nick is named after a computer game .. Duke Nukem ..  Has nothing to do with chemicals
You tell nuke I'm a 39 year old female, who is a huge KISS fan.... you know... the band from the seventies?    One of their dvd's in my collection is called KissMyA**.    I swiped it from there.    
You tell nuke Assumption is the mother of all #### up
You tell nuke s
nuke says  Well.,  we both have something in common.   "We stole our names from others"   :)    Good luck ..
You tell nuke Since you are not the owner of this site, and since my nick actually had her approval before I started it, I WILL NOT be changing it at any time.   And your communications have been noted and will be shown to the owner.

Information about nuke:
  Last login:  Wednesday, March 11 21:40 EST from 75-112-207-211.res.bhn.net

Information about X
  Last login:  Wednesday, March 11 21:37 EST from
  Last logout: Wednesday, March 11 21:40 EST
  Not logged in right now.

Interesting investigation.    You'll have to try harder than that.