News:

"Fibsboard allows for more considered reading and response, whereas Fibs shout is a more intuitive interaction"

Main Menu

FibsBoard Calendar Now In Use!

Started by burper, June 14, 2004, 08:26:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

burper

Along the top row of buttons on fibsboard, notice the little calendar button way over on the end.
I am here to tell you that it has Sprung (get it?) into life and is now as complete as I know it can be for June and July. It can serve as your one-stop, at-a-glance view of what is going on on FIBS and the community. In it you will find important dates for all tournaments and FIBS gatherings.

EddieVedd

Hi Burper,

Just noticed on the calender the pics tourney dates are out by a session. Check with mano but i believe round one has to be COMPLETED by June 20 and round 2 by July 4.

Registration closed on the 6th of June I think.

http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/tpicture.htm

Cheers Ed.
[size=8]"..father he enjoyed collisions...others walked away...[/size]...."

burper

Thanks Eddie!
Fixed.
Sorry about that mano.

EddieVedd

EddieVedd

Had an idea :eureka: thought the calendar might be the best place for it. If it's possible ?

To help with scheduling of matches,  have a page divided into current touneys (swiss/pics/postcard/league/team) and players in those tourneys. If a player could enter in a time they knew they would be online, in the next week or so, others could check the page every now and then..... and if the time posted suited them, be on-line at the same time. They could even message or mail them first to "pencil" it in.

Is this possible ?  :wacko:

Cheers,

Eddie.

EddieVedd

Ok ....nothing for a couple of weeks so maybe it's not possible :( So until something better comes along .......

If you're due to play me in a League or Tourney match etc ...... go here EddieVedd

Look to the top right of the page >> AIM Name : I dont have one of those so I'll write the next time i expect to be on FIBS, with time to play those matches :)

I see some benefit in others doing this (particularly my opponents) so feel free to copy the idea somewhere on your profile page.

Cheers  :beer:  Eddie.