News:

please ensure your email address is "up to date" in your fibsboard profile or personal messages won't get through -- thx
ps  you can set your email as non public

Main Menu

SsSsSsSay hello to my little friend ...

Started by maria, October 22, 2011, 08:38:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

maria

One day this snake appeared at my front door, all coiled up.  I ran to get my camera and when I got back, he was crawling UP into my house ... where he ended up or where he is now, I really do NOT want to know.  He had to be close to 6 feet long!

socksey

OMG!   :ohmy:  What kind of snake is that?!  Is that the head or the tail?   :unsure:  If it's the head, it looks harmless.   :smile:  The poisonous ones sort of have squared out jaws.  We studied snakes when I was a Cub-Scout Den Mother and my son had snakes in terrariums in the house.  All the neighbors would bring snakes to us if they found one, and once there was a baby rattler that we didn't keep.   :laugh:

socksey

Law of Probability -The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

maria

Quote from: socksey on October 22, 2011, 11:20:00 PM
OMG!   :ohmy:  What kind of snake is that?!  Is that the head or the tail?   :unsure:  If it's the head, it looks harmless.   :smile:  The poisonous ones sort of have squared out jaws.  We studied snakes when I was a Cub-Scout Den Mother and my son had snakes in terrariums in the house.  All the neighbors would bring snakes to us if they found one, and once there was a baby rattler that we didn't keep.   :laugh:

socksey

Law of Probability -The probability of being watched is directly proportional to the stupidity of your act.

That's the tail end.  The head is going upwards into my house.  No idea what kind of snake it is.  This was about 2 years ago.