News:

Add your picture URL in your profile.

Main Menu

Help me, my French (or Canadian!) FIBS Friends!

Started by jasonj, November 23, 2011, 03:41:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jasonj

I have a request... looking for a little help... Each year, I make a Christmas CD to share with my friends and family (I've always shared a download link with folks here at FIBS, too!).
I'm in the midst of making this year's CD, and would love to include a song from the new CD from Michel Legrand... but I have a problem: His CD will not be released in the US until AFTER Christmas!! It is currently available through the iTunes store in France... but I am unable to use that store (something about NOT being in France!). There is another French site that is has the song available for download, but I wasn't able to use that one either. I haven't been able to find a nice illegal copy to download on the interwebs... so I'm desperate... now it's become a battle... my pride is at stake...

SO... what I'm hoping to find is someone in France (also available in Canada after November 28!) who might be willing to download the song, convert it to MP3 and E-mail it to me...

If you think you could help me out, drop me a line (message jasonj through FIBS), and we'll work it all out... I'll let you know what song I'm after, compensation, etc!!

Merci beaucoup!!
jasonj <---- listening to WIDR.org