News:

please ensure your email address is "up to date" in your fibsboard profile or personal messages won't get through -- thx
ps  you can set your email as non public

Main Menu

hacked

Started by stog, January 27, 2012, 05:09:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

unfortunately today we were hacked
well & truly
i think i know how they did it and have closed loopholes
have contacted our Hosts to see if it came from an affected server (which has happened once before)

i am concerned that this attempt was to get to the members details so please report anything strange

unfortunately i am away for a week so will be unable to do much more -- although i will try and get some web access when possible
many thx

will report any more findings as i proceed..

feb20th
no info was compromised and the failed auto attack was through some 'legacy' mods from early fibsboard existence which has now been removed.

kajeeva

Many computer users may wonder why they need a Windows registry cleaner in addition to their anti-virus software, adware and malware removal tools, and other performance enhancing software. Most users never see the registry and have no idea how critical it is to the operation of a Windows computer system. It quietly putters away in the background as users work on their computers, play their favorite video games and surf the internet.
no unauthorised ads allowed

socksey

What exactly does a registry cleaner do?

socksey

Tomorrow is often the busiest day of the week. - Spanish Proverb