News:

click the little + - buttons to customise your Fibsboard (unclick them sometimes to see what you're missing :)

Main Menu

Me and Repbot

Started by ah_clem, April 17, 2012, 11:15:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ah_clem

Hello everyone,

I recently passed the 10,000 experience point milestone and decided to clear out my vouches.  I have two reasons:

1)  I don't even remember half the players on my vouch list, so it's time to clean out the cruft.

2) More importantly, when you vouch for someone, it's weighted by your experience points at the time you make the vouch thus many of my old vouches didn't count for much since I made them when I only had a few exp points.  Since the weighting function maxes out at 10,000 exp points, my vouches won't carry more weight going forward.  So, I'm starting over.

If I had vouched for you in the past, please don't take the withdrawal personally.  Next time we play I'll re-vouch and you'll get more positive vouch-points than you had before.

PersianLord

I think this great even will be among the top news headlines in world's most prestigious news agencies for a week.

PL
The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests.  - T.K

diane

I'm glad I had that, to explain this..

QuoteMessage from RepBotNG: ah_clem has withdrawn his opinion about you.

You could have been on the wrong end of a very uncomfortable discussion  ;)
Never give up on the things that make you smile

socksey

I often tell newbies when I play them, that I appreciate their vouch (if they give one), but that I would appreciate it more if they remove it after they have reached 10,000 experience level, then revouch for me.  :yes:  Saves any misunderstanding and they experience enlightenment.   :)

socksey

Before you speak, ask yourself, is it kind, is it necessary, is it true, does it improve on the silence? - Sai Baba