News:

VIP Donor members get fewer ads;  Donate - don't be late
cheers

Main Menu

Some new shout drama!

Started by KissMyAss, May 05, 2012, 11:34:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KissMyAss

There is none, but it made you all come and read this post, didn't it!   :mellow:

Hugs
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

KissMyAss

Can't believe the first round of fishing caught 233 of you.   How many will  be caught out this time??   lol

Oh, and there is still no drama.  But all you readers came hunting for it, didn't you!   For shame!  :P
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

diane

No I came to dramatically tell you off for trying to create drama - now stop it!! :tongue2: :tongue2:
Never give up on the things that make you smile

socksey

Results only show drama is king even if a handful don't appreciate same.   :lol:   :applaus:  If Patti reads this, perhaps it will give her pause with her newer policies.  Why are movies and plays so popular?  Drama!  If there is no drama, boring sets in.

socksey

When the bird and the book disagree, always believe the bird. ~ John James Audobon

ah_clem

Drama?   I thought shouts were mostly comedy with a bit of tragedy thrown in for good measure.

KissMyAss

Quote from: diane on October 15, 2012, 09:31:37 AM
No I came to dramatically tell you off for trying to create drama - now stop it!! :tongue2: :tongue2:

Bite me!    Now we gots some dramas!   :P   

*bans diane from fibsboard*

Zorba

Here we are now, entertain us!
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

KissMyAss

You want some entertaining, KMA styles??   

Haven't you ever heard the phrase "be careful what you wish for" honey?  lol

Not totally sure, but I be thinkin that KMA styles could cop me a ban from fibsboard, and I know diane is just hangin on my every word waiting for her chance!   lolol