News:

VIP Donor members can now access VIP articles on the random photos that appear on the front page, with links & larger images..

Main Menu

Vegasvic's Mom, R.I.P.

Started by socksey, May 30, 2012, 08:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

socksey

Vegasvic has asked me to announce the passing of his beloved mother at 4:56 p.m. on Memorial Day after a long illness. 

He wishes to offer his gratitude to all who have offered their support and sympathy at this difficult time. 

I will be posting a picture of vegasvic and his mom here at some time later.

Here's a poem I found for you, vic:

She's Gone

You can shed tears that she is gone
or you can smile because she has lived.

You can close your eyes and pray that she’ll come back
or you can open your eyes and see all she’s left.

Your heart can be empty because you can’t see her
or you can be full of the love you shared.

You can turn your back on tomorrow and live yesterday
or you can be happy for tomorrow because of yesterday.

You can remember her and only that she’s gone
or you can cherish her memory and let it live on.

You can cry and close your mind, be empty and turn your back
or you can do what she’d want: smile, open your eyes, love and go on.

I know which path you will choose...........

With deepest sympathy,

socksey

wordman

There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who know binary and those who don't.

__RHODEISLAND__USA

Vegas vic, My deepest condolences to you and your family in this hard times ,I will keep you in my thoughts and also you and your family in my prayers.. Try to take care of yourself , Its been a tough year for you and your family. God bless always Robin

LadyLinda

Vic -- my sympathies and prayers are with you and yours...during this time of great sorrow....my prayers and condolences are with you...if there is anything in which i may help...please don't hesitate to ask... :(...Linda

GreenChile

My condolences :(

Let me know if you need anything.

xoxo
You wanna tussle?  Let's tussle.

TimDugan

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family!
"A committee of two people is most effective when one doesn't show up." -Phil Simborg

Patti

vic, I'm sorry for your loss.

KissMyAss

So so sorry to hear this honey, sending cyber hugs your way. 

Love ya babe
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

moonshadow

I'm sorry for your loss Vegasvic.

Slipshod

Thinking of you Vic. I lost mine about a decade ago and the loss is still there.

Slip

KDP

i was saddened to hear about your mother, my thoughts and prayers are with you.

karmakat

Vic,
Prayers and thoughts to you and your family. 
Karmakat

NIHILIST

Vic, my thoughts are with you and I am cheered by the thought that your mother has met mine in Heaven.

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

Tanika

I just heard about your mom. I am so sorry and I want you to know I am thinking of you and what you and your family must be going through right now. Please accept my condolences. I can only imagine how difficult this must be for you. Love - Charlie
if I smile it's because  I already found someone else to blame......

MacMom

vic, so sorry about the loss of your Mom.  I know that you have many things to do at this time.  Just remember to take care of yourself and other family and friends who supporting you now .  *hugs*

rollingfool

Johnny_Boy

Vic,
So sorry for your loss. I hope one day your memories of your Mom will overshadow what you are going through now and bring back the smile to your face when you thinkof her.

sorrytigger

Vic,

I am sorry for your loss - my condolences.

Andreas

inatizz

Sorry to hear about your loss Vic, my thoughts are with you.

Karen x

PersianLord

Please accept my heartfelt condolences Vic.

I am sure you'll recoup with the loss. I pray for you.

PL
The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests.  - T.K

Zorba

Sad to hear that Vic, wish you all the best to deal with the terrible loss.
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

vegasvic

Thank you all for the kind words here and by e-mail and phone  ,  it has been one hell of a ten year ride . Almost same period as i've been on fibs.

Here is a recent picture of the lady 3 weeks ago when they discharged her , She knew it was over but never showed it in her face.

My mom's name was Paris

wordman

Quote from: vegasvic on June 05, 2012, 03:00:06 PM
Thank you all for the kind words here and by e-mail and phone  ,  it has been one hell of a ten year ride . Almost same period as i've been on fibs.

Here is a recent picture of the lady 3 weeks ago when they discharged her , She knew it was over but never showed it in her face.

My mom's name was Paris

Beautiful pics !
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who know binary and those who don't.

jackdaddy

Great pics vic. My condolences...

manxcat

Dear Vic,

I just heard.  Know that the past couple years that you spent near her were undoubtedly of great comfort and pleasure to her.  You obviously learned from her how to care.  My heart is with you in this loss.
Penelope
I would rather be villified for doing the right thing, than be praised for doing the wrong thing. -unknown, very likely it was me.

GeneHackman