News:

(**folks need to register to be able to see Fibsboard Forum Match diagrams and vote.** )

Main Menu

Vegasvic's Mom, R.I.P.

Started by socksey, May 30, 2012, 08:11:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zorba

Sad to hear that Vic, wish you all the best to deal with the terrible loss.
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill

vegasvic

Thank you all for the kind words here and by e-mail and phone  ,  it has been one hell of a ten year ride . Almost same period as i've been on fibs.

Here is a recent picture of the lady 3 weeks ago when they discharged her , She knew it was over but never showed it in her face.

My mom's name was Paris

wordman

Quote from: vegasvic on June 05, 2012, 03:00:06 PM
Thank you all for the kind words here and by e-mail and phone  ,  it has been one hell of a ten year ride . Almost same period as i've been on fibs.

Here is a recent picture of the lady 3 weeks ago when they discharged her , She knew it was over but never showed it in her face.

My mom's name was Paris

Beautiful pics !
There are 10 types of people in this world. Those who know binary and those who don't.

jackdaddy

Great pics vic. My condolences...

manxcat

Dear Vic,

I just heard.  Know that the past couple years that you spent near her were undoubtedly of great comfort and pleasure to her.  You obviously learned from her how to care.  My heart is with you in this loss.
Penelope
I would rather be villified for doing the right thing, than be praised for doing the wrong thing. -unknown, very likely it was me.

GeneHackman