News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2010 cheers! .....webrunner, stog, spielberg, jackdaddy, adrian, BallardBG, diane , anononymous , Zorba , sixty_something, ah_clem , kapiti , Drake ,aviator & r_monk

Main Menu

FIBS 20th

Started by Tom, July 08, 2012, 02:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KissMyAss

Never really got into that programme, probably  cos most of the humour is above my feeble mind.  :)

I'm glad he will bypass Mordor... actually more commonly known as Tongiriro atm.... scary place.

I'm glad a Hobbit bears it in my direction, there is hope for Middle Earth after all.  I think I may call the delivery dude Frodo... let him know his secret's safe with me.  lol.   

Ty darlin. 
Hugs
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

diane

If the stick will let you..here are a couple of my fav moments..

http://youtu.be/JaNSgkruHso

http://youtu.be/jzHMRkqo0CA
Never give up on the things that make you smile

KissMyAss

The stick allowed the viewing of the precioussss... :) 

Very funny!   Also found another one by following the links at the end of the clips.

"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

KissMyAss

A quick addendum for those of you following this riveting story closely...

The precious arrived today!   Now it's all mine!   Nasty fat Hobbitses can't have the Precious!  :)   

Bilbo was riding a motorbike, and dressed in fluro reflective gear, complete with white helmet and KMart sunglasses.   Times have changed since Men took back Middle Earth, but the end result remains the same. 

Thank you for posting it on Diane, and thanks to Tom for all the hard work put in to making the 20th Anniversary week one to remember.  :)

stog

keyring arrived today - excellent -- not won many things for Backgammon so well received (will probably use for chastity key)

-- many thx Tom for organising and all who contributed/post forwarded and Patti et all for Fibs.

Tom did you get sufficient funds to cover all costs?

Tom

Quote from: stog on September 01, 2012, 11:22:18 AM
keyring arrived today - excellent -- not won many things for Backgammon so well received (will probably use for chastity key)

-- many thx Tom for organising and all who contributed/post forwarded and Patti et all for Fibs.

Tom did you get sufficient funds to cover all costs?

I hope you enjoy it!

Save the money in case we find ANOTHER reason to do it again.

Maybe not a whole week...

diane

Well..we could do a week..as long as someone else does the work and posting ;-)

I love my book and keyring - so thanks from me too, Tom!
Never give up on the things that make you smile

Tom

Well the package FINALLY made it to Europe, it got stuck in customs...

All the key chains have been repacked and mailed again!

I even had one USA package that got returned for more postage! (Rhode Island)

Tom