News:

VIP Donor members get fewer ads;  Donate - don't be late
cheers

Main Menu

Sandy and Vic

Started by vegasvic, October 31, 2012, 12:14:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vegasvic

I like to give a shout out to my gagged friends!!!
All is well in the dark needing a hot shower badly.

socksey

Great pic! ;)

As a side note, it only stinks for a little while (lack of shower)!   :laugh:

socksey

I am at two with nature. ~ Woody Allen

NIHILIST

It's a very dark picture, why didn't you use a flash attachment ?

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

vegasvic

Bob car sales are up in NYC area :)

HelenLong

All your gridgammon friends hope you're dry and safe, we don't mind the stinky part.

vegasvic

Ty dear for the kind words, hope end of the tunnel,

I think it's time to stop ruffing it and head out of dodge to civilized hamptons.

vegasvic

Forget the hamptons no way out of this place with all gas gone.

Indeed my big fix how does one get on fibs with iPhone?

moonshadow

Quote from: vegasvic on November 01, 2012, 01:23:00 PM
Indeed my big fix how does one get on fibs with iPhone?

One indeed get on fibs big fix with iphone here:

Quote from: stog on July 20, 2009, 12:20:23 AM
i've just played a couple of games on FIBS from my iphone using Backgammon Online ($4.99 from itunes app store) and participated in public chat

the software worked very well; much better than i had anticipated, just setup your login and 'set ready', then u can invite players  (or accept invite)- i chose folks i knew, but they shunned me :) so i chose from a list of iphone users.
the games were brisk and the second one finished even tho' he was beaten and had a bad rep.

for the record i was using a connection on wifi, with the phone carrier disconnected, and was up and running in minutes playing my first game...great

the first game i just accepted the dice - i hadn't read how shaking the phone 'undoes the move' or clicking the dice to swop the first played.

very impressed - i recommend it to to u iphoners! (private chat is available too as is help)

http://multimedia-go.de/bgonline

diane

Worth noting that others were also badly hit by this terrible storm..I wonder if we have other fibsters to worry about...
Never give up on the things that make you smile

vegasvic

Dear seriously do not worry about me I have white truffles and pasta to make it thru all this.
Lol@Diane