News:

Look into the LINKS section. Please add your favorite backgammon links.

Main Menu

jasonj is a new dad!

Started by socksey, September 02, 2004, 06:51:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

socksey

Congratulations jasonj!  You did good work on that new baby girl!  She's a beauty!  My son weighed 7 lb. 10 oz. and was 21" long and he is now 6', so Amelia may grow up to be a pretty big girl!   :D

jasonj gave us this site tonight to go take a peek:

http://www.bronsonhealth.com/nursery/displ...alAme0408312312

Hope she's sleeping through the night soon so mom and dad can get some rest!   :rolleyes:

socksey

Life ain't about how fast you run, or how high you climb.   It's about how good you bounce. - author unknown

hypnosa

Wow, what a sweetie  :)  :yes:  Congrats to you and your wife jasonj!!
Check my new website: www.vrouwenpower.nl

diane

Indeed - many congratulations - and I too hope she starts sleeping through soon - not for rest so much as so the backgammon doesnt suffer too much  ;)

Seriously though - I expect she will be far more enthralling for some time to come  :D  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

EddieVedd

Thanks for the pick :) She's gorgeous , congratulations Jason and all the best for the future :)
[size=8]"..father he enjoyed collisions...others walked away...[/size]...."

nilla

Wow, she is really very sweet :)
Congrats to you and your wife jasonj!
....for the world you are someone but for someone you are the world...

jasonj

Thanks, everyone... very sweet of y'all...

In truth, I was able to play lots of backgammon with my first kid sleeping right next to me... but that kid is now two and a half... and HE will be the downfall of my game... as a matter of fact, I would probably be at 1800+ if it weren't for him!

Thanks again... and I will have lots of pictures and movies for those who are interested... I'll point you in the right direction if you ask nicely.

jasonj
jasonj <---- listening to WIDR.org

diane

Quoteas a matter of fact, I would probably be at 1800+ if it weren't for him!

Hmmmm - thats a lot of guilt to heap on a youngsters head   :P

But I kinda know what yer mean  :D  
Never give up on the things that make you smile