News:

Thx to our VIP donor/subscribers in 2011 cheers! ..thx godwinson, webrunner, stog, spielberg*, hartkegirl, KissMyAss*, ettu*,  jackdaddy*, diane, caleb, sixty_something*, Zorba*, aviator, Tom*, anonymous*, roygbiv*, r_monk *

Main Menu

Fibsboard Mobile App

Started by stog, April 25, 2013, 12:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

ok I have introduced a couple of mobile features..

1/
if you already have Tapatalk (a paid App for browsing Forums) you can now access Fibsboard with it.. let me know what you think, i am just trialing it..

when you connect to Fibsboard with an iPhone or iPad you will be offered to use Tapatalk -- just click Cancel if you aren't interested and continue browsing as usual..(i think it only does this once, let me know if it repeats though)

if you already have Tapatalk then let me know how/if Fibsboard works for you etc

2/ we now have a free Fibsboard App (really a mobile touch icon b'mark link added to the site!)

i've just added a Fibsboard App to my phone, and so can you....

look at the attached pics if needed..

this is for Apple iPhones and iPads running IOS 6 (android users will have this site's favicon as an icon)

to set it up on Apple...

1/ go to this site on your phone or tablet using Safari

2/ click add bookmark (middle icon bottom Menu at 6 o'clock)

3/ choose 'add to home screen'  (you can always move the icon to another page as needed later - hold till wiggle then drag to page you require)
and type in name you want...Fibsboard e voila..

diane

Ok, I'm playing...will let you know my verdict later  ;)
Never give up on the things that make you smile

stog

thx

Though the Tapatalk Mod is free to install here on Fibsboard, we would get no % of the App fee; it is solely for the benefit of mobile users. (but if mobile users get more than the initial 'app available for this site' alert, i will de-activate)

It looks like our new Free Fibsboard App above is the baby for us... enjoy... for athough the Forum is fiddly on small screen phones, it does display well on iPads and Tablets.

stog

Ok using tapatalk from the phone seems quite good and the forum is easy to view

rebayona

Can't find it on Tapatalk. Is it gone?
My nickname might sound girlie, but it is just my lastname, so please, stop flirting with me Romeos. It's awkard.