News:

controversial "other online games" Board introduced --GO, Poker, Scrabble and gosh even Chess.....let me know :)

Main Menu

Krazy Kiwi Klassic Komplaint

Started by vegasvic, September 02, 2013, 01:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vegasvic

Here is something interesting . where in this LAST ROLL did i need help from pck ?

Stay on topic please  :off_topic: :laugh:

P.S Where have you been Steve and why have you not been coming into FIBS and play ?

vegasvic

jackdaddy

So you got banned for the wrong thing (maybe), but you deserved a ban for something else.  It all comes out in the wash.

Seems Patti uses that way of thinking for running FIBS....

jeeves

Quote from: jackdaddy on September 05, 2013, 08:20:26 PM
Seems Patti uses that way of thinking for running FIBS....

She certainly washed you right out of her hair  B)

vegasvic

(Maybe) part is what got me .

What kind of help can one GET  on the last roll ? unless Patti thinks in the same line as KMA , if i HAD cubed like pck had joked  to 8 in a 3 game match i would have gotten a double from her server .  :no:

I know it is very hard to say that such a sweet person can be wrong , but such an villan as moi can not be right  (maybe) :hm:

spielberg

Quotejeeves
Quotejackdaddy
Seems Patti uses that way of thinking for running FIBS....l

She certainly washed you right out of her hair

I've been on sabbatical all but am glad to be back. Californian hair styles have always interested me.

vegasvic

QuoteTHIS LINE GETS LEFT OFF VIC's COPY OF THE KIBITZ's but was in MY copy when I emailed the situation to Tom and my resulting actions.    So to all those with your "KMA you did the wrong thing and should apologise"  and all your "poor hard done by Vic" messages are laughable.   Get the WHOLE story, not the STRATEGICALLY EDITED version.

Dear KMA , 

Did you by the way read this ?
QuoteIf you give it some thought, you'll find that the amount of advice it is possible to give someone right before he makes his last roll is rather limited.

"Hey vic, move all remaining checkers off if you get the chance." Is that worth a ban? Discuss.

He was joking when he said  i need to cube in order to get  dbl, and besides i did not cube even if you think that cubing give you a dbl .

I think pck should have been banned not me . oh wait he does not play in tourneys ... hell ban him anyways .. Tom has him banned from playing his bots he is a big boy i am sure he can handle it .  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: