News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

how do ipost on fibsboard?

Started by Zero, March 07, 2014, 01:22:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

This is not a reply to your question, and I apologise, but I have just joined this site and in the last half hour I still cant see how I am meant to post queries, which is ironic, as I want to know how I can post stuff. Could you maybe let me know ?

socksey

Click on "Home", then see "Menu" on left side of page, then click on "Submit Article" under the "Contribute" heading and you should be able to go from there on your own.   :yes:

socksey

No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap. - Carrie Snow

stog

click Forum above (about 11 o'clock) or click the main picture on the Front page

look at the different boards

let's say you want to ask about Fibs registration (judging by your multiple shouts on the front page)

go to Fibs category --click it -- have a look inside to see if your questions have already been answered --

if not click "new topic" to ask your question

or alternatively use the Search facility

or the Help

or look at the fibs website page itself--- link available from left hand menu front page at about 10 o'clock