News:

"Fibsboard allows for more considered reading and response, whereas Fibs shout is a more intuitive interaction"

Main Menu

My son is mentioned in this BBC news article (come visit where I live)

Started by TimDugan, March 31, 2015, 02:27:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TimDugan

Here is a news article where my youngest son is mentioned.  If you like to travel, or like the movie "Goonies" you will enjoy it.  Some nice pics of the local area.

http://www.bbc.com/travel/story/20150323-the-goonies-guide-to-the-us-pacific-northwest
"A committee of two people is most effective when one doesn't show up." -Phil Simborg

socksey

Nice article, Tim!  ;))) 

I'm not a Goonie fan, not having seen the movie/s, but will try to find now.   :yes:  Lovely pics!  I love your part of our country!   ;)

socksey

Live every day like it's your last, 'cause one day you're gonna be right. - Ray Charles

TimDugan

Thanks Socksey - The movie came out in 1985 and it is something out of Saturday morning television of when we were kids.  Kinda campy but good fun to watch.  There is some bathroom humor (involving pre-teenage boys) but once you get around that it is OK
"A committee of two people is most effective when one doesn't show up." -Phil Simborg