What's the score?

Started by webrunner, June 13, 2016, 09:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webrunner

Hi everybody,
I thought to have a look around on fibsboard after quite some time, i see the whole design hasn't changed after i left it in the capable hands of Stog  :thumbsup2:

How is everybody doing?
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

stog

fine thx Erik

will need to modify/redirect domain shortly as hosting is updating

stog

re Fibsboard usage-- looking at the Stats http://www.fibsboard.com/stats/

new topics and posts have been going down this past year or so (except Tourneybot postings, which aren't included in the stats), but page views and members online are up (almost double the rates at takeover) I think this is mostly because most topics have now been covered, and FIBS is smaller and quieter now and a more stable place, user-wise, with perhaps a little less controversy!

The site is i think now more used as a resource, and with tbots auto posting (thx Tom)--Members no longer need to post results etc & i think folks now tend to log in to see results and tables, as well as using the Search for solutions to problems already posted and the established Links.

we did have a Forum Match setup for quite a while, which was good while it lasted, but i think it ran its course.

trust all is well with you

webrunner

Most of it is...(well)

i noticed that Fibsboard had changed, i hope you still have fun maintaining it.

I was on Fibs the other day and almost i did not recognize it....
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

stog

major smf 2 upgrade completed -- i'd been putting that off for over 3 years! but had a test site setup in case i had to do quickly, which i did; my Host upgraded PHP to 5.something making 1.1.21  untenable