News:

Try the New Recent Posts Link available above Recent Topics on the Front Page

Main Menu

Can you play FIBS on Chrome OS?

Started by Amy, December 25, 2016, 03:19:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amy

Hi!  It's Amy.  I have missed you all!  I have been having computer issues.  I just got a new one.  Unfortunately, I can't find out how to get onto FIBS with the Chromebook.  There is no Windows, Linux, etc.  Does anyone have any idea how to get around this?  I would appreciate your help if you do.  I'm waiting to get addicted to bg again. 

<3

Amy :)
Love.  It's what makes the world go 'round.

maria

Quote from: Amy on December 25, 2016, 03:19:14 AM
Hi!  It's Amy.  I have missed you all!  I have been having computer issues.  I just got a new one.  Unfortunately, I can't find out how to get onto FIBS with the Chromebook.  There is no Windows, Linux, etc.  Does anyone have any idea how to get around this?  I would appreciate your help if you do.  I'm waiting to get addicted to bg again. 

<3

Amy :)

The only thing I can think of is to use ParlorPlay.   Which is probably the WORST client for playing on FIBS but seems like your only solution.  http://www.parlorplay.com/  Good luck.

spielberg

I'm soon to resurface on FIBS too and may even use this "spielberg" name (I bumped into Zorba and fortuna whilst planning my reappearance and blew my cover within two shouts). IF you can get Java running on your Chromebook Amy then it will run JavaFibs perfectly. Message me here (that is send me a message rather than posting in this thread for all to read) with detail on your Chromebook - who made it and which model is it?

And hlelo ariam - hwos the shunsnine satte?

maria

Quote from: spielberg on December 30, 2016, 09:17:32 AM

And hlelo ariam - hwos the shunsnine satte?

yeh sliep!  I'm back in New York!!!

spielberg

Sohot the Dnolad for me ariam - taht wluod mkae for a Hpapy New Yaer (for me!)