News:

Remember if you wish to share a pic or a story, with just a selected few, use the new extended profile with custom buddy list http://www.fibsboard.com/announcements/new-ultimate-profile-a-biopicdocumentsounds-area-that-can-only-be-seen-by-b/

Main Menu

Fibs League Final

Started by dorbel, November 04, 2008, 10:40:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dorbel

The Final match in Fibsleague session 38 will be played on Thursday 6th November at 2000UTC. The finalists are factotum (USA) and dorbel (UK). Watchers are very welcome for the 13pt match.

PersianLord

Quote from: dorbel on November 04, 2008, 10:40:06 AM
The Final match in Fibsleague session 38 will be played on Thursday 6th November at 2000UTC. The finalists are factotum (USA) and dorbel (UK). Watchers are very welcome for the 13pt match.

You're now watching factotum.
You kibitz: hi gl
factotum kibitzes: ty
dorbel kibitzes: sorry PL, you are not welcome to watch. Please leave
You kibitz: ok.
You stop watching factotum.

The leftist's feelings of inferiority run so deep that he cannot tolerate any classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the rejection by many leftists of the concept of mental illness and of the utility of IQ tests.  - T.K

dorbel

sixty_something

dorbel, thanks for letting us all know about the match here and in shouts and inviting others to watch .. i hope the match went well and you had a full gallery

since i didn't get back in time for the match, the thought occurred to me it would be nice to have access to the .MAT file  .. i, for one, would like to import it into GNUbg and look at it .. others might enjoy that too .. to be proper, we should get factotum's OK before posting it, but if he OKs it, would it be OK with you, dorbel?

the situation between you and PersianLord (which i do not wish to discuss) is an unfortunate one, but you both apparently handled it well .. while an open-ended invitation for watchers was extended, i do not think it is bad form if either player objects to an individual watcher for any reason .. if such a situation happens, the watcher should quietly acknowledge, withdraw, and stop watching, as PL apparently did .. so, IMHO, you both acted like gentlemen in this situation .. hopefully, we can let bygones be bygones and move on .. if not, I'd like a ticket to the duel
A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me

Tomawaky

Quote from: sixty_something on November 07, 2008, 04:58:08 AM
since i didn't get back in time for the match, the thought occurred to me it would be nice to have access to the .MAT file  .. i, for one, would like to import it into GNUbg and look at it .. others might enjoy that too .. to be proper, we should get factotum's OK before posting it, but if he OKs it, would it be OK with you, dorbel?

Play-Off matches are always available if players agreed by using the Play-off button at FLG
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

sixty_something

sweet, Tomawaky, damn you guys are good  :thumbsup2:
A little inaccuracy sometimes saves tons of explanation. -- Unknown
e-mail me