News:

howdy HNY 2023
just sorting out Fibsboard a bit basically archiving it & updating the software to protect the database

let me know of any problems/ideas thx

should be easier to view on mobile devices now that's it's a more responsive design

Main Menu

Paul Money vs Kit Woolsey at FIBS Sunday, 6 April at 20:00 UTC

Started by Tomawaky, March 15, 2008, 10:58:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tomawaky

FibsLeaGammon

During 2007, FIBS was the venue for a great year of backgammon action in FibsLeague.

2222 matches were played between 191 players during the year and it ended with a final invitational tournament for the 12 best players, called the FIBS League Masters.

The Final took place at Fibs on Sunday 24 of February between dorbel and Peggels.

The winner was Paul Money, aka dorbel winning 9-5, 9-8 in a three 9pts matches series.
( Last match available for download from this link. )

Kit Woolsey has accepted an invitation to play one 11 point match vs the winner as a prize for the best FIBS League player in 2007 year.

The match has been planned between Kit and Paul Sunday, 6th April at 20:00 UTC. This will be on FIBS of course.

So we expect some watchers and kibitzers during this match. And mark your calendar, I hope to see you there ;-)

Franck Del Rio aka Tomawaky @ FIBS

If you are looking for some online backgammon action and would enjoy finding new opponents in our well organized and long running online backgammon community. Join us at the FibsLeaGammon
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

Hardy_whv

Great event! Thanks for the hint  :thumbsup:

I already marked my calender, and that of my forum. I will watch for sure.

Hardy  B)
Visit "Hardy's Backgammon Pages"

Tomawaky

Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

adrian

Helping people is tricky. Give help to anyone and he will remember it only when he is in need again.

Tomawaky

We had a great match tonight between,
- Kit Woolsey (2008 8th BG Giants)
- and Paul Money (Winner of the FLG 2007)

The match took place at Fibs and I didn't know if it had already happened but there were about 200 players connected and almost the half of them who whatched the match. 56 players were seated and waiting at 20:00 UTC when it started, and I count no less than 80 watchers during the match ;-)

First of all, I want to congrats one more time Paul Money (aka dorbel) who has won the First FLG Masters Championship.
Then, I wan to thanks Kit to play the winner in an online match tonight.
And I do not forget Andreas (marvin) Schneider, Patti, and others players and contributors who make Fibs such a nice place to spend some enjoyable time playing our favorite game.

Paul and Kit accepted the match to be published.
So here is the result and the entire match with live comments from Kit.

maria

Quote from: Tomawaky on April 07, 2008, 01:08:07 AM
We had a great match tonight between,
- Kit Woolsey (2008 8th BG Giants)
- and Paul Money (Winner of the FLG 2007)

The match took place at Fibs and I didn't know if it had already happened but there were about 200 players connected and almost the half of them who whatched the match. 56 players were seated and waiting at 20:00 UTC when it started, and I count no less than 80 watchers during the match ;-)

First of all, I want to congrats one more time Paul Money (aka dorbel) who has won the First FLG Masters Championship.
Then, I wan to thanks Kit to play the winner in an online match tonight.
And I do not forget Andreas (marvin) Schneider, Patti, and others players and contributors who make Fibs such a nice place to spend some enjoyable time playing our favorite game.

Paul and Kit accepted the match to be published.
So here is the result and the entire match with live comments from Kit.

Here is the corrected link:

http://fibsleagammon.free.fr/KitvsPaul2008.htm

teyakis

Quote from: cassandra on April 07, 2008, 01:21:54 PM
thank you!

:cool:

I second that!  :yes:

Thanks Tomawaky for organizing the match...  :cool:
It was a fun match to watch  :veryhappy: ...too short though!  :blush:

Tomawaky

Mradica is the one who organized it and I forward the tanks to him.
Thanks Mislav