News:

welcome to Fibsboard! your global moderators are stog (and mrs stog) socksey sixty diane zorba and a wonderful group of individual board moderators ......thx to ALL

Main Menu

Collection of boards, dice and sounds?

Started by MrDetermination, January 30, 2007, 04:04:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MrDetermination

Hi from Nashville, TN.  USA

I'm a new gammon player and already prefer FIBS/3D Fibs to the offerings at Zone, GammonEmpire, etc.  The interface is not as intuitive but the play is faster and of a higher caliber.  Aesthetically, 3D fibs could use some help though... I found a natural board buried in a thread somewhere and created some checkers that are roughly what I'd like to end up with.  Dice are much trickier and I have 0 ability to "create" appropriate sounds.

I was wondering if someone might be kind enough to throw a "best of" compilation together in a zip file and upload that to either rapidshare or here?

Tomawaky

Hi and welcome
Have you seen those topics
Board Styles
Hello... my board
How to create new board
and there is certainly others links at FibsBoard

But never seen a best of compilation

You can try also Javafibs2001 that is for most the best interface to use ...
Tomawaky "I feel good da da da da da da da.........i knew that i would now........."

webrunner

Delfibs has a nice interface too ;)

But the boards that are on this forum for 3df are better then the standard ones.
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

Mookie

Greetings, Mr. Determination.

While I'm also from Nashville, I'm looking for something a bit diffferent.  Does anyone out there have a "best of Mookie" compilation they could send my way?

mmmmoookie