News:

**Inspired by recurrent discussions in FIBS shouts on issues concerning science and consciousness, we have introduced an ISP Board on Fibsboard.com ...a space set aside for more considered esoteric meanderings on ideas science and philosophy --- "concept formation and elucidation" .....> the philosophy/physiology/ structure and function of a fibster or fibsboarder!
take a look at http://www.fibsboard.com/ideas-science-and-philosophy/

Main Menu

Tigergammon Ready and Waiting

Started by socksey, November 25, 2012, 04:25:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stog

sry stiefnu (i was having a senior moment) i meant adrian  - will correct above

glad u r both in the pink though

socksey

Quote from: stiefnu on December 01, 2012, 01:13:06 PM
  Well thanks for the kind thought but I'm mystified as to what I've done to deserve it, having not played on Tigergammon, nor having (as far as I know) upset anyone lately!

stiefnu

We're anxiously awaiting your entrance, stiefnu!   ;)  Come see us soon!   :)

socksey

A friend is someone who knows your song, and sings it to you when you've forgotten it yourself. ~ Alan Cohen 

vegasvic

Socks you forgot to extend a invite to Adrian :)

NIHILIST

What password do I enter to login as a guest in order to establish an account ?

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

vegasvic

You are registered so use what ever password you logged on with .

If not e-mail  andreas@tigergammon.com and he will give you the password you used :)
Now i have to change my post i will not be the only shout banned player :))

NIHILIST

Nice try, I still cant login. I login as guest and it tells me I need a password, WHAT EFFING PASSWORD ?

Bob
Robert J Ebbeler

sorrytigger

Hi Bob,

Quote from: NIHILIST on December 22, 2012, 07:32:51 PM
Nice try, I still cant login. I login as guest and it tells me I need a password, WHAT EFFING PASSWORD ?

from what I see I take it, that you are using JavaFibs and you are trying to "log in as guest" - which won't work. With JavaFibs to register you want to use the menu "JavaFIBS/New User...." (hell, I have to prepare some screenshots and put em on the website  B) ).

But you might want to use your existing account. I could reset the password and relay to you somehow. Send me a mail to andreas@tigergammon.com. Or if you wish use vic as a messenger or anyone else that seems reliable to me :)

Merry Christmas
Andreas

socksey

It's OK, he found his way on as rebbeler yesterday, and a great welcome it was!  He may want his password for the other nick tho.  ;)

socksey

Kindness in words creates confidence. Kindness in thinking creates. ~ Lao-Tzu

NIHILIST

Robert J Ebbeler

vegasvic

Me too .......... can this mean soon Don is on his way to Tigergammon ?

Bhuwhaaaaaaaaaaa !

garp_02

Merry Christmas to all my Tigergammon friends.

In all seriousness - hope you all have a lovely Christmas and a safe and happy New Year.

:mellow:

vegasvic

Thank you Garp same to you and yours !!

Maybe when you chill out you can come and test out tiger your self before passing judgment .

Its just another site where people come and play and chat and have fun over a game of backgammon .

socksey

Fibs seems to be down for 3/5 tourney.  Too bad.  Tigergammon is up and running if anyone wants to give it a try.

Use same portal as Fibs, but change the fibs.com to ti-ga.com in javafibs to log on or see first post in this thread.

socksey

Aspire to inspire before you expire.

sorrytigger

There has been a new release of TigerGammon on Oct. 30.

With this release came a bugfix concerning the match files as recorded by JavaFibs for later analysis. There had been a problem, that each first game in the match was not recorded. This is now fixed. So all players interested in match analysis should be satisfied with this, now.

As far as I can see this should have been the last obstacle to serious tourneys on TigerGammon. So you are invited to come to this nice server and play tourneys there.

Presently I am working on an advanced protocol and a client that supports new features. Plans are to offer nackgammon, clock support, chouette and the likes. Hang on!

To get all news and announcments follow us on https://twitter.com/tigergammon or like us on https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tiger-Gammon/138290269654555.

Andreas

vegasvic

Thank you Andreas for all your hard work .

anyone wanting to try tiger gammon out , in javafibs, you need to go to prefs and change the server info to        ti-ga.com

then register as a new player .

See you there !!

sorrytigger

By the way:

Nackgammon and Hypergammon are now available. To play 'Nack' you have to invite manually on the commandline.

invite <name> <number> nack

For a match of Hypergammon do

invite <name> <number> hyper

The invited player should see an extra line in his system view which looks like

It's Nackgammon

Future clients will support this feature for your convenience :)

Andreas