News:

Check out the small but well formed 'Campaigns' board --we all feel strongly about something: alert us to a campaign, add a poll - be concise, and aware of strong editorial ;)

Main Menu

New online match?

Started by KDP, December 03, 2013, 09:47:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KDP

is there a new Herd vs xxxx coming up soon?

KissMyAss

I vote for Tom as xxxx.... lets kick his ass!  :)         

Disclaimer:   The voices made me do it... you know I'd never incite a riot, dontcha bossman??    Bossman??   

*hides TD certificate*

lol
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

diane

The search is on for a willing victvolunteer to sit in the hot seat, and to stay there until the match is completed [that last bit is harder than we all anticipated  ;)]
Never give up on the things that make you smile

KissMyAss

I'll give it a go.... you may have to nudge me from time to time cos i don't come here often, but you know where to find me. :)
"I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."  -  Bilbo Baggins (at his 111th Birthday party)

stog

i am actually waiting on a few replies from invited guests -

KissMyAss

stog

elmicho will be our next guest player -- thx to him