News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

Neophyte here. Please help!

Started by Neophyte, September 04, 2009, 01:07:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Neophyte

Hello, all.

Let me start with "Thanks!" for helping me to understand what's up with the 3DFiBs program I downloaded a few days ago; and in case it matters, that would be Version 4.0.71. My hope is to practice offline against the computer so eventually I can play online without embarrassing myself too badly, but for now, anyway, this one simple thing is hanging me up: My computer opponent seems free to move whichever piece it chooses regardless of the order of the dice, while I am restricted to always moving the higher number first. Does that make sense? For example, if I were to roll 6-3, I must move 6 first whether I want to or not. Now if the computer were to roll 6-3, chances are good that it would opt for 3-6 instead. So, is there some handle to be jiggled or some button to be pushed that would allow me to choose which piece to move? And keep in mind that I'm basically technologically-challenged, so please keep it simple.

Many thanks again for your help.  :)

Neophyte

maria

Hi Neo.

I don't use 3DFIBS, but have you tried right clicking the dice?

It *might* work.

Good luck.

Neophyte

That took care of it, Maria. (Actually I have to right click on the checker.) I appreciate your help. Have a great one!

Neophyte