News:

want some cool sounds while you browse the boards.... see the new collapsable web radio section on the LHS, below birthdays, on the Front page

Main Menu

Game 2, move 20 gaspar to play 4-3

Started by ah_clem, April 21, 2011, 04:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ah_clem

The Herd danced with 6-2, so now gaspar has 4-3 to play.

gaspar

i like clem's rolling much better....now i put you guys 2 on the bar and cover my ace...which one do i hit..well the gold pt is my favourite so my play is 8-5-1.

now one of the problems with the cube when you play a back game is that when it backfires facing a rewhip could put the match away for good..this early in the match , while i admit my heart sank when the blot was hit and i may have been looking at gammon...how quickly fortunes turn

clem...yeah leave me a mess on fibs when it's my turn if that's not too much trouble.but i do check the board regularily

gaspar

ah_clem

Quote from: gaspar on April 21, 2011, 06:52:33 PM
i like clem's rolling much better....

Now hold on a minute there... the last several rolls are Diane's fault.  Her dice mojo came embedded in the .sgf file and despite several attempts at exorcism I can't get the little demons out of the mersene twister algorithm.   

I'll let you know when I'm responsible for the dice - and I'll post the Herd's next move when I get home from work in a couple hours.

diane

Now just hold on a cotton picking minute here, I am crooosin currently 250 miles from nearest land, nothing but pacific blue ocean and sharks out there, how could I possibly be held responsible for the mess mr clem has created!!  Honestly...I leave you with the reins for a moment!!  It is gonna take all my best rolling voodoo to sort this out when I get back! [If you havent gift wrapped and handed the match to gaspar by then]  :dry:
Never give up on the things that make you smile