News:

bookmark Fibsboard to the front page for all the News http://www.fibsboard.com

Main Menu

FIBS Party Deutschland 2005 ????

Started by Hardy_whv, February 14, 2005, 09:40:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

amarganth

It *was* a great party.  :cool:

Very nice people, nice playing, nice weather (mostly). For the exact results and the pictures: please be patient. I think hard is working hardy, aehem, hardy is working hard on that.

Once more time: thank you very much, hardy :yes:, erdbeere :yes: , ramses :yes:!  

To be is to do
          Sokrates
To do is to be
          Sartre
Do be do be do
          Sinatra

Hardy_whv

Hallo .... ihr seid einfach zu ungeduldig. :wacko:

Zunächst noch einmal 1000 Dank an erdbeere und Ramses für Vor-Ort-Organisation und Hotel-Buchung! Alles hatte bestens geklappt, die Lokalitäten waren perekt.

Nachdem wir für den Freitag die Schlechtwetter-Alternative gewählt hatte, drohte das Wetter sommerlich zu werden. Nur ein heimliches Stoßgebet des Organisationskommittees um Regen konnte sicherstellen, dass es am Freitag völlig überraschend doch noch regnete und alle am Ende einsahen, dass es besser war, sich nicht im Biergarten getroffen zu haben :LOL2:

So, und jetzt die Turnier-Ergebisse :

Gewinner Main: amarganth
Zweiter Main: Zorba
Dritter Main: Schigolch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Gewinner Consolation: erdbeere
Zweiter Consolation: Nutsch

Der FIBS-Party-Pokal ging somit an die Schweiz und muss nächstes Jahr zurückgewonnen werden  :P

Meine Entschuldigung an samirah, deren Buchholz-Punkte ich falsch berechnet habe. Sie hätte eigentlich in der Main spielen müssen. Aufgrund meines Rechen-Fehlers landete sie fälschlicherweise in der Consolation. SORRY!

Der Preis für die weiteste Anreise ging an Paul_William, der aus Edinburgh anreiste!

Habe ich etwas Wesentliches vergessen?

Also, wir sehen uns spätestens 2006 wieder, hoffe ich!

Hardy  B)

- + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -

Hey, you are soooo unpatient .... :wacko:

First let me thank the organizers - erdbeere and Ramses - who organized the locations (great choice!) and helped finding / booking hotels.

After deciding to take the bad-weather-alternative location for friday, the weather unfortunately turned good. Only a desperate prayer of the organizing committee for rain finally helped, so that the decision turned out to be perfect :LOL2:

And here are the Tournament-Results :

Winner Main: amarganth
2nd Main: Zorba
3rd Main: Schigolch
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Winner Consolation: erdbeere
2nd Consolation: Nutsch

The FIBS-Pary Challenge Cup therefor went to Switzerland and has to be won back next year  :P

I have apologize to samirah for a wrong calculation of her Buchholz-Points. She should have played in the Main, but I placed her in the Consolation. SORRY!

The price for the farthest journey to Cologne went to Paul_William from Edinburgh!

Did I forget any important details?

Looking forward to meeting all of you (and much more) in 2006!

Hardy   B)
Visit "Hardy's Backgammon Pages"

Hardy_whv

Oooops, I forgot one detail: I am still working on the photos . The link will be posted here as soon as I am ready.

Yours,

Hardy  B)  

adamosad

Great party hardy, erdbeere and ramses!!! Thx for the info Hardy and sorry if I was too impatient!!! :D  

Hardy_whv

Hallihallo,

die Photos sind nun online: http://www.hardyhuebener.de/photos/fibsparty2005_1.html

Ich hoffe, sie gefallen. Besonderen Dank an sidie und Noah, die einge der Photos beigetragen haben.

Hardy  B)

- + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + - + -

Hi,

the photos are online: http://www.hardyhuebener.de/photos/fibsparty2005_1.html

I had no time yet to produce english texts yet.

Special thanks to sidie und Noah, who provided many of the photos.

Hardy  :rolleyes:  

Hardy_whv

Due to great translation support by spielberg  (many thanks!) I proudly present the photos of the party with english sub-titles:

www.hardyhuebener.de/engl/photos/fibsparty2005_1.html

Okay, now I have to pack my bags for the 2006 FIBS party ...   :D

Cu soon,

Hardy  B)  

Zorba

Great party, well done organizers! Hope to see you all on some next FIBS-party :)
The fascist's feelings of insecurity run so deep that he desperately needs a classification of some things as successful or superior and other things as failed or inferior. This also underlies the fascist's embracement of concepts like mental illness and IQ tests.  - R.J.V.

Luck is my main skill