News:

we welcome new Sponsors..keep the board going.....advertise your thing for a modest donation contact the webmaster@fibsboard.com

Main Menu

Fibs Gathering...The Netherlands

Started by wyzzz, June 19, 2005, 02:48:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wyzzz

:wub:

A gathering of Fibsters in Utrecht...on August 20/21?

wyzzz is hoping so..he will be there or near there then... :)

I hope to see all my fibs  friends that can be there... exactly where in

Utrecht.... I don't know...

but I do know the when..  :D

my best to all

wyzzz

jtemp

nice to see, that if i only THINKING of a little FIBS party in Utrecht in august, the first players already book in...............;)
hup holland hup

diane

Ahhh - I need to know - cos if not - we will throw something for wyzzz in London, but if there is a gathering there - we may as well all meet up there. Guess it is make your mind up time  :D Let me know as soon as possible - wyzz has train journeys to plan  ;)  
Never give up on the things that make you smile

Noah

A lot of germans were asking me too about a gathering in Holland when  i visit their superb party in Koln.

20th of august is with 'the dutch best weather forecast' also my favorite date to organise a dutch fibsmeeting.

As the pub owner from 'Ledig Erf' is changed and it isn't a playing cafe/terras anymore there is a need to find another place to organise.

I chatted about that with jant and he know a good Irish Pub in Utrecht. He told me to give it a 2th look and will have a chat with the owner of the pub this week.

I suppose and hope that webrunner and the other nice dutch on fibs also will give their opinion about a good date and time to organise a dutch fibsmeeting.

I enjoyed them very much last years....... :beerdrinkers:
" If you're not living on the edge, you take too much space"

Deurdonderen

coriend

when its 20-8 i will be there....after it iam in greece till 5-8...
I hope to see you all in aug!!  :cool:  

coriend

being in greece till 5-8?? than i would be in greece for almost a year lol i meant 5-9:)

webrunner

How about Amsterdam??
Loads of nice places there, like the Vondelpark :)
"There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path."
Bruce Lee
===================================
Orion Pax |

coriend

I like Utrecht  because its more central, parking is more easy, and i like the atmosphere in utrecht its better than in amsterdam.